Spirit of Europe - May 5th

Hey! Just looking to see if anyone else is on this tour? [br][br]Its coming up fast and it would be nice to chat with other people that are on it![br][br]becky[br][br]—[br]Spirit of Europe[br]05/05/09

Hi Becky[br][br]At last someone else doing the tour.[br][br]I am from the Gold Coast in Australia.[br][br]Getting a bit excited as not long to go.[br][br]Charlotte

Hey![br][br]I’m going on this tour as well. It’s nice to see some other people are as excited as I am!

Great to hear from you guys! I am from Ontario, Canada - just finished university this morning (had my last exam). I am travelling solo before I start work in June. What about you guys?[br][br]Becky[br][br]—[br]Spirit of Europe[br]05/05/09

Hey Guys[br][br]I will also be travelling solo on the tour. I am actually going over for my Nans 100th in Scotland in June & thought I might as well do a tour whilst I am there as its a long way to travel from Oz.[br][br]I am trying to work out my suitcase today, what to take & what not to take. Big decision making process here.[br][br][br]Charlotte

Sounds like i’m in the same boat as you Becky! I finish university at the end of the month (last exam on the 28th, that will be tough to concentrate on!). I’m traveling solo before I head back to start work in June.[br][br]Graham

Hi everyone![br] [br]Im Kate from Brisbane, Australia and I too am travelling solo.[br]The freaking out is starting to overtake the excitement for me! Only 3 weeks until I leave and my list of things to do seems to be growing instead of getting smaller! :)[br]Did anyone else notice in the predepature info that we need to bring a sleeping bag and pillow? Thats a little worrying[br][br]Kate

Hi everyone![br] [br]Im Kate from Brisbane, Australia and I too am travelling solo.[br]The freaking out is starting to overtake the excitement for me! Only 3 weeks until I leave and my list of things to do seems to be growing instead of getting smaller! :)[br]Did anyone else notice in the predepature info that we need to bring a sleeping bag and pillow? Thats a little worrying[br][br]Kate

Ya I think I read somewhere that we need sleeping bags at some hostels where they dont supply linens. I read that a small travel pillow is a good idea for the bus…[br][br]Where are you all staying the night before? My flight arrives on the monday morning - I havent booked a place yet (which clearly was a bad idea!) I have been looking and the generator is booked up…there seem to be some cheap places nearby…I am trying to get somewhere close to the generator so that its easy to make it there for 6 am on tuesday.[br][br]Anyway, I can’t wait to meet you all![br][br]Becky[br][br]—[br]Spirit of Europe[br]05/05/09

Hi Becky. [br][br]Try the Generator website again as I just logged on and it is saying that there are rooms available on 04/05/2009.[br][br]I thought I’d better double check as I am booked in the night prior to the tour & the night of the return but possibly looking to stay on for another three nights there after the tour.

At this point I’m thinking I might sacrafice a couple of nights comfortable sleep for space for shopping in my suitcase! [br]I’m staying at the Globetrotters Inn, my travel agent told me thats where the tour leaves from (I know its not, found that out last week aswell!). But I looked at the tube map and it looks pretty straight forward getting from one to the other.[br]Im arriving Monday morning (my plane gets in at 6am! arrgh!) and I’m staying 2 nights after the tour. They have a 3 night package where they give you a 2 zone oyster card and another tour thing for free, the price seems pretty reasonable too, if anyone is still looking for accommodation.

At this point I’m thinking I might sacrafice a couple of nights comfortable sleep for space for shopping in my suitcase! [br]I’m staying at the Globetrotters Inn, my travel agent told me thats where the tour leaves from (I know its not, found that out last week aswell!). But I looked at the tube map and it looks pretty straight forward getting from one to the other.[br]Im arriving Monday morning (my plane gets in at 6am! arrgh!) and I’m staying 2 nights after the tour. They have a 3 night package where they give you a 2 zone oyster card and another tour thing for free, the price seems pretty reasonable too, if anyone is still looking for accommodation.

Wow, I feel like I am crazy, haha…there is definitely room available at the Generator. I guess I will book there then, that should be easiest![br][br]Thanks![br][br]—[br]Spirit of Europe[br]05/05/09

Hey all,[br][br]Decided really late (yesterday to be exact!) to go on this tour. Will be traveling solo too. Getting real excited now although i’ve done zero preparation![br][br]I’ll most likely be staying 3 nights in Generator before and after the tour. Will be doing Stonehenge/Bath and Liverpool day trips during the period.[br][br]Can’t wait to see ya guys there!

Hello all =)[br][br]Another solo traveler here, I’m from New Zealand. Quite looking forward to the trip. Booked it in December, crazy how quickly its come around! I’m not complaining though =)[br][br]Safe travels to London, see you all in a few weeks![br][br]Dhiresh.

Hey I’m Karolina from Alice Springs, Australia[br][br]I’m getting so excited about the tour! Can believe it’s 2 weeks away![br]I fly into London on May 1st at 5am and am staying at The Generator till we leave[br]I’m going solo too[br][br]Can wait to meet you all guys

How exciting, there are a few of us now. Can’t beleive I will be flying out in 10 days.[br][br]I will be staying at the Generator the night before & possibly 4 nights after the tour.[br][br]Are most of you staying the Generator. If so do you guys want to catch up the night before the tour?[br][br]Charlotte

Hey,[br][br]Turns out I am staying at the Generator after all, my accomodation was moved without my knowledge, but its for the best so I can’t complain.[br]I’m definitely up for a pre tour catch up, although my fight gets in at 6am on May 4th, so if I pass out before the catch up actually happens I promise I’ll make it up to you all for the following 24 days! ;D

Hey,[br][br]Turns out I am staying at the Generator after all, my accomodation was moved without my knowledge, but its for the best so I can’t complain.[br]I’m definitely up for a pre tour catch up, although my fight gets in at 6am on May 4th, so if I pass out before the catch up actually happens I promise I’ll make it up to you all for the following 24 days! ;D

I am staying at the Generator the night before and would love to meet up![br][br]Becky[br][br]—[br]Spirit of Europe[br]05/05/09