Spirit of Europe departing 24th July 2012

Hi all,

I’m keen to connect to anyone else who is heading off on this tour. It’s my first trip to Europe and first trip solo - I can hardly wait!

Hi Kat
How are you going?
Just noticed your message…I am on this trip too. I am starting to get really excited!
It’s now only 57 days!
Don’t really know how this blog works… my email is matheson.brad@gmail.com if you want to get in touch! Cheers and stay warm! Brad

Hi Kat
How are you going?
Just noticed your message…I am on this trip too. I am starting to get really excited!
It’s now only 57 days!
Don’t really know how this blog works… my email is matheson.brad@gmail.com if you want to get in touch! Cheers and stay warm! Brad

Hi! I was starting to think that I was the only one on this trip - ha ha. Great to hear from you and I’ll be in touch via email.

It would be good to connect with anyone else who is going on this trip… my email is kkatkk03@gmail.com if you prefer email.

Hey Kat!

How’s you? I’m going on this trip too and really looking forward to it! Glad to know that there’ll be some Australians on board - I’m from Northern Ireland myself and love a Fosters! lol!

You guys getting organised?? I’m wondering about money…been looking into getting a money travel card. What are you guys a doin?

You guys will be grand solo - it’s the future!!

Take care and good luck,
Simon

Hi Guys,
Just letting you all know im another one joining the trip, Can’t wait. :slight_smile:

Hi Simon and Eliza! It’s really great to hear from you :smiley:

Simon - I’ve been debating whether to get a travel card or not but I have finally decided that I will because we can get some good deals in Oz (e.g. lock in the interest rate at the time of money transfer) plus I feel safer knowing I’m not using my normal banking cards. PS you made me laugh about Fosters!!!

The count down is officially on… only a few more weeks now and I can barely wait. I’m joining you guys in Paris rather than London so I’m looking forward to meeting you all.