Spirit of Europe (August 1st - 24th 2017)

Hey everyone, I haven’t found a post for these dates yet so decided to make one! I’m 22 from Brisbane, Australia, and I’d be travelling solo for my first time to Europe. Keen to make new friends and see more of the world together!

Looking to book this trip in the next couple of weeks and would love to know if anyone else is joining me?

-Ben

Hi ben! I am on the eastern spirit tour leaving on the 2nd august! :slight_smile: Im 24 from brisbane! :slight_smile: might catch you along the way!

Hi Ben,
I’ve booked to do this tour and I’m travelling solo from Perth! Should be awesome :smiley:

Hey guys! I’ve just booked for this tour and I’m so excited!!

I’m from the Sunshine Coast, and i’ll be travelling solo also :smile:

Glad to see a few replies now haha!

Just got all my trip bookings finalised, very excited for August! :grin:

Hey guys i’m thinking of doing this trip. I’m Paul from brisbane, solo traveller and first time in europe. This would be awesome!

Hey guys!! My names Gemma im from New Zealand. I’m 23 and have just booked this trip for the 1st of August! I’m traveling solo so I’m quite nervous but super excited!!! :slight_smile:

Hey Gemma, we have 3 weeks to go til it starts. We do have a facebook group chat. It’d be great to know everyone before the tour begins. Add me in FB PJ Taporco… :blush:

Hey I’m cate, 18 from Newcastle Australia and me and my friend Matilda are going on this trip. It should be good, not long now!

Hey cate and matilda join our facebook group chat to meet everyone. PJ Taporco :slight_smile: