Spirit of Europe August 16 2016

Hi everyone! :wave:t3:

I’m doing the Spirit of Europe tour leaving London on August 16th!
Is anyone else booked on this tour?

I’m travelling solo and would love to get to know some people before we go! :smile:

hope to hear from you!

Hi! I’m going alone as well but I’m starting day 2 in Paris that exact date. I’m from Mexico City and its going to be the first time that I travel by myself and so far away!!!but I hope I make great friends :smile:

Yay I’m glad I’m not the only one lol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
It will be such a great trip - I’m super excited! :smile:

hey! I haven’t booked yet but I am looking at doing this tour as well, I will also be solo!! So its good to know I won’t be the only one, I’m super scared to go alone :confused: Where about’s are you from? :slight_smile:

sorry I only just saw your reply!
I’m very nervous as well but still so excited at the same time :slight_smile:
I’m from perth, western australia! what about you? :slight_smile:

Hey! Just booked for this trip and am equally excited and nervous. Am travelling from NZ. Counting down the weeks :slight_smile:

woohoo i can’t wait! it’s going to be great fun :yum: are you travelling solo as well?

Yeah I will be going solo, first trip on my own :slight_smile:

Thats okay! I only just saw yours as well - totally forgot to check back haha.
But I ended up booking and will be on the August 16th trip!! So exciting, and comforting to know I have found others on the trip as well haha.

I am from Brisbane :slight_smile:

Hi Ashleigh, my friend and I will be doing the tour too (also doing the 3 day London tour beforehand).

Fingers crossed we get a good group of people for the tour and there is no drama :grin: