Spirit of Europe - Aug 14th

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone was doing the Spirit of Europe beginning Saturday August 14th? I’m a first time traveller and am doing the tour alone so it would be great to get to know a few people before we go. Also, anyone doing the Edinburgh ministay starting the 10th or 11th September?[br][br]Thanks[br][br]Jane:)

Oh just realised I meant Tuesday the 14th. My bad

Hi Jalizad[br][br]My friend Rebecca and i are on this tour, we are in london for 3 days after then on to Athens for 5 days. before and after the tour we will stay at the globetrotter inn. I have been in contract with another girl from sydney her name is Bec. Looking forward to this trip. You can email me on jan_oshea@hotmail.com.[br][br]Janet

Hey, I’m just like you, first timer and on my own. But VERY excited. Where are you from? I’m in syd. You staying at the Globetrotter? Not long to go now. Hope to chat soon, Bec:o)[br][br]Bec

Hi Bec I’m from Melbourne, 21, have just finished uni. How about you? I’m staying at the Globetrotter the night before and night after the tour. I’m getting excited…it’s only 2 weeks today til I fly out cos I’m spending some time in Scotland with rellies first. See you in a few weeks![br][br]Jane