Spirit of Europe 9 June to 2 July 2009'

Hi there, [br][br]Just wondering if there is anyone out there doing the Spirit of Europe 9 June to 2 July 09’ - Looks like a guaranteed departure on the Topdeck website. ;D [br][br]Hope to hear from someone soon! [br][br]Cheers [br][br]Verity can’t wait for…[br]“Spirit of Europe” [br]9 June - 2 July 09’[br]e: verity_spiritofeurope09@live.com.au

Hello there, [br][br]Me and two of my friends are defo on this trip. Where are you from?[br][br]M Copple

Hi there, [br][br]Yeh exciting, I thought this post had fallen off the system - haha! [br][br]I’m from Australia, about an hour north of Sydney - how about you? UK? [br][br][br] [br][br][br][br][br][br]Verity can’t wait for…[br]“Spirit of Europe” [br]9 June - 2 July 09’[br]+ Pamplona Fiesta [br]4 July to 9 July 09’ [br]e: verity_spiritofeurope09@live.com.au

Cool. [br][br]Me and my friend are from Liverpool and our other friend is from Essex.[br][br]Are you coming on the trip on your own? [br][br][br][br]M Copple

Yes I am coming on the trip on my own and looking forward to meeting lots of new people!!! [br][br]My brother is living in London so I will be with him before/after the trip which will be good… [br][br]Have you and your mates travelled Europe before??? So close for you! [br][br][br]Verity can’t wait for…[br]“Spirit of Europe” [br]9 June - 2 July 09’[br]+ Pamplona Fiesta [br]4 July to 9 July 09’ [br]e: verity_spiritofeurope09@live.com.au

I know, I cant wait to meet lots of new people to! :)[br][br]Me and my friends will be staying in the Hostel we’ll be departing from. [br][br]I dont know about my friends, but i’ve driven through parts of europe when i was in school. [br][br]Have you created a facebook group for our trip?[br][br]M Copple

No I haven’t done any facebook group… hadn’t really thought about it… it is a good idea - easy way to share photos etc etc. [br][br]Are you on facebook - I’m there - you can find me if you want, vkaldcroft@hotmail.com. [br][br]I’m not sure if I will stay at the hostel the night before yet, I will wait till I get there and see how far it is from my Brothers place, it might be easier to stay at the hostel because the departure is so damn early! [br][br][br][br][br]Verity can’t wait for…[br]“Spirit of Europe” [br]9 June - 2 July 09’[br]+ Pamplona Fiesta [br]4 July to 9 July 09’ [br]e: verity_spiritofeurope09@live.com.au

Yeah i’m on facebook, but your profile is not showing up. Add me, myles copple.[br][br]M Copple

hey guys,[br][br]my name is Kat. me and my friend Joel are doing this tour also! Im from Canberra in Aus.[br]Staying at the generator hostel before the tour.[br]so looking forward to it :)[br][br]Kat

Hey there Kat, [br][br]I’m Verity from Central Coast NSW. [br][br]Not long now, I can’t wait. [br][br]One of the other guys on the tour has created a facebook group for the tour, so if you on there you should have a look, I think if you search Spirit of Europe you will find it. [br][br]Cheers [br]Verity [br][br][br][br]Verity can’t wait for…[br]“Spirit of Europe” [br]9 June - 2 July 09’[br]+ “Pamplona Fiesta” [br]4 July to 9 July 09’ [br]e: verity_spiritofeurope09@live.com.au

Hey all I’ve found the forum! I’m Joel from Canberra A.C.T I’ve created a group for us.[br][br]http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=75323799449&ref=nf [br][br]Hope to talk soon! [br][br]Take Care[br][br]Be Yourself

Hi there, [br][br]Looks like we have two facebook groups crackin… [br][br]http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=75323799449&ref=nf#/group.php?gid=80325077880&ref=ts [br][br]Cheers [br]Verity

Hey, I’ve deleted mine to avoid confusion. Sorry about that here’s the one we should go to.[br][br]http://www.facebook.com/groups.php?ref=sb#/group.php?gid=80325077880&ref=mf[br][br]Be Yourself

Hi all, my name is Alison. [br]I’m from Melbourne, Australia. It’s good to see some more people have responded to you, Verity. :slight_smile: [br]I’m leaving for London in 18 days and staying with rellies before and after tour. I am staying at the Generator Hostel the night before tour too 'cos I hate getting up so early ;D haha. [br]Are there any more Aussies coming on tour from Victoria(Aust.)?[br]Looking forward to meeting everyone, Alison. :slight_smile:

Hi Alison and everyone else[br]Im from Melbourne too. My name is Carly, im going to be on this tour from the 17th of July, when you are in Rome. I joined the face book page but no body has written on it for a while.[br][br]Im going over with a friend so we would love to get to know everyone.[br]If anyone has got any packing tips that would be great because ill be overseas for 6 months.[br][br]Ok hopefully speak to someone soon.[br][br]b bye

Hi all,[br][br]I’ll be doing the tour and will be at Generator Hostel from the 4th of June till the tour kicks off on the 9th of June. [br][br]Anyway- i’m on facebook and my email addy for invite is: brucejwalker@gmail.com [br][br]Not long to go now :)[br][br]BW