Spirit of Europe: 6th-29th June 2017

Hiya! My name is PJ from Brisbane Australia. I’d be travelling alone in this tour. Would be great if i could catch up with someone whose in this tour.

Hey PJ!
I’m Emma from New Zealand. Myself and three more of my kiwi friends will also be on this tour. It’s getting pretty close now, we are excited!

Hey Emma, cant wait for it! Havent been to europe before so this will gonna an amazing experience. Is this ur first time in europe?

Sure is! I think it is for all four of us. Are you doing any other travelling before or after the tour?

I’ve planned a day before and after tour to have a look around london… what about you and your friends?

Oh nice! It’s going to be a great trip. We fly in a couple of days before, but we have two weeks after and we are going to Croatia and Greece. It’s so far to fly from this side of the world so we may as well make the most of it!

Sounds like an awesome trip ay! I wish i could do that… are yous staying at wombats ?

hi pj and emma,
im louie from brisbane i will be in this amazing tour aswell, i’ll be in london from the 3rd and just look around… im looking forward to meet you all. :slight_smile:

Hey Lorenzo, nice to meet u. I’ll be doing the same and i’ll leave on the 4th. Are u travelling solo or with friends mate?

hey pj,
likewise, i will be travelling solo this time. :slight_smile:

Awesome! cant wait to meet everyone in the tour :grin: Have u decided what optional activities you’re doing ?

hey! yes i would love to do skydiving at swiss alps, and Eiffel tower tour but we’ll see what our offers from our tour guide and if it sounds good im in… what about yourself? anything you have in mind? :smile:

I’d love to do the sky diving and all excutsions as well. Let’s hope that the schedule would suit all the activities. What travel card would be the best in europe?

yes i hope so too…i will try to do most of them…i’ll make most of it!! hey im not familiar about travel card, i always just use my keycard/credit card but i always notify my bank prior travelling (each country) and length of my trip, never issue. but i’ll look into it.

i have a few travel card companies in mind and i heard citibank is pretty good as it’s an international bank where u can find atm anywhere in europe with 0 transaction fees.

Hi everyone!
My name is Rhee and i’m from Newcastle, Australia. I am also travelling on this tour! This is my first tour overseas, and i am beyond excited, but also very nervous!
I am spending a week in London before hand, and staying at the Wombats Hostel too. Can’t wait to meet everyone! :slight_smile:

Hey Rhee, that’s awesome! Wish i could have booked more days before the tour starts. It’d be So good to visit tha places that aren’t part of the tour.

Well we will gonna have a lot of first times in this experience so we just have to remember to enjoy it and have fun. Have u decided what optional activities you’re gonna do?

Hey Rhee we have made a group on facebook. Just search topdeck spirit of europe june 2017

Hi everyone.
I’m Lauren and will be doing this tour with my sister. Can’t believe how close it is now. See you all soon!!!