Spirit of Europe 4th of July

Hey Everyone, just looking for anyone who is also doing this tour. I am a female travelling alone and would like to meet up with others from this tour before hand.:-[

Hi trakka, I’ll be on this trip too. :slight_smile: [br][br]Just wondering if you’ve got all your trip documents and stuff, because I’m still waiting to recieve my stuff, just wondering if you are on the same boat? ???[br][br]Cheers:)

Hi Traveller, good to see someone else is on this tour.:)[br][br]I got all my documents today, it’s just basically an itinerary of the trip. How long until you leave??? My travel agent said that it normally comes 2wks b4 you leave. Are you staying at the Globetrotter Inn b4 the tour???[br][br]T:)

Hi, :)[br][br]Thanks for the info, getting a bit worried since I’ve called my travel agent yesterday and she told me that it hasn’t arrived yet… I guess I’m getting very excited about the trip, since this will be my first time to be travelling europe. ;D[br]I’ll be heading into London on the 29th of June, catching up with friends working over there, and just going around the sights in London, and doing a day trip to see Windsor Castle, Stonehenge, and Bath, then I’ll be staying at the Globetrotter Inn on the night before the tour start. :-[;D[br]How about you, when will you be heading there???[br]:slight_smile:

Hey Traveller8-)[br][br]I also arrive in London on the morning of the 29th. I am staying at the Globetrotter Inn until the tour starts.:-[:sunglasses: When are you doing the day trip out to Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Bath??? I just booked one for the 30th of June.[br][br]This is my first time to europe and now that i have the documents i am excited. It’s so close. Where in Australia are you from???[br][br]T8-)

Hi Trakka,;D[br][br]I got my documents today, so I don’t have to worry anymore… :):-[ I am counting down the days, only got next week of work to do, and then the following week I start my holiday, going to see Coldplay when they play in Sydney, and then I’ll be off on a plane to the other side of the world!! YEAHHH!!!8-);D;D[br][br]I just need to figure out what stuff to pack, how to fit the sleeping bag in it too, and get very familiar with the new camera:-[[br][br]By the way, I’m from Penrith, N.S.W. How about you?[br][br]It’s so cool that we’re checking out the same places… Although I will be doing the day trip to Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Bath on the 2nd of July.:sunglasses: [br]

Hi Traveller ;D[br][br]I to only have one more week of work before i am on holidays;D I am counting down the days now. [br][br]It’s good to hear that you finally got your documents. I have everything sorted out on what i want to take i just have to work out where to put it all.:p[br][br]I live on the Gold Coast, so will be flying out of Brisbane on the 28th.:sunglasses: Who are you flying with???

Hi,[br][br]It’s good to hear that you’ve got your stuff sorted… So much to get organised, with so little time…:-[:p[br][br]Anyways, I’ll be going with Cathay Pacific, how about you, which airline are you going with???[br][br]I wonder if we’re the only Aussies going on this tour!!:-[ Anyways, I’m sure there will be lots of cool, interesting people to meet on the bus and at stopovers… ;D8-)

Hey,[br][br]I think there will be other Australians onboard. I just think they don’t know about this forum, or just haven’t replied.[v] I also believe that we will meet some interesting people though.;D[br][br]I am flying with Royal Brunei have you hear of them before??? I hadn’t heard of them but it was really cheap and i have had some good reports.[br]

Hi,[br][br]I’ve heard the name before, but I’ve never heard about them in terms of service quality and, all that… but I guess as long as it gets you there, that’s all that matters;D[br][br]By the way, I was thinking about getting my mobile set for global roaming, but I heard it’ll be very expensive, so I was wondering if you know of a good phone card that will work in the different places that we are going to???:-[

Hey Traveller,:)[br][br]I agree with you about the plane just as long as it lands i will be happy.;D[br][br]I will be getting my mobile on international roaming as i only plan to sms unless it is an emergency, but i have heard about the Topdeck Global Phonecard (it is also in the documents that you would have gotten)I might look into that and see if that is any better. Other than that i don’t really know of any other phone card sorry.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! ;D[br][br]Five more days to go…[br][br]Can’t wait!!! 8-):sunglasses: LOL!!;D

Hi Everyone,[br]Wanted to find out how long it took people to get their travel documents and itinerary? Also I’m planning on the spirit of europe tour on the 1st of August, anyone else doing that tour? Would love to meet up before hand.[br]Cheers [br]

Hi Everyone,[br]Just wondering how long it took for everyone to get their travel documents and itinerary? Im doing the Spirit of Europe tour on the 1st of August, is anyone else doing that tour? Would be great to meet up with a few people before hand.[br]Cheers.

hey traveller,8-)[br][br]I know the feeling i am flying out in 2days can’t wait.;D[br][br]Did you end up getting a phone card or are you just going to use your mobile.???

Happy Camper[br][br]I got my documents 2 weeks before the day i fly out, so you may also have to wait till then sorry.

Hi Trakka,8-)[br][br]It is so exciting, I can’t believe that I’ll be travelling Europe in a few days…;D8-) [br][br]I’ve decided to go with the mobile, so I’ll have to activate that before I leave, although I’m sure that I’ll probably just use it once or twice, since guranteed I’ll be busy most of the time having fun and be mesmorised by everything historic and all, get into an extremely relaxed state of mind that I’ll probably forget to call home or something!!:-[;D8-) [br][br]All this excitement, and waiting for the socceroos game against italy… It looks like it’ll be another sleepless night for me!! LOL!! ;D;)8-)[br][br]CHEERS!! ;D

Hey guys![br][br]Have lots of fun on your trip! I am considering the Spirit of Europe for 2007… I only just came across topdeck today @ my travel agent (id only ever heard of another more popular tour company).[br][br]Please keep in contact through the site and tell me what the trip is like! [br][br]PS: traveller :- im also from Penrith, NSW!!!.

Hey guys![br][br]Have lots of fun on your trip! I am considering the Spirit of Europe for 2007… I only just came across topdeck today @ my travel agent (id only ever heard of another more popular tour company).[br][br]Please keep in contact through the site and tell me what the trip is like! [br][br]PS: traveller :- im also from Penrith, NSW!!!.

Looking forward to meeting you all bright and early on the 4th (or in the Globetrotter Bar the night before)! }:)[br][br]HEINZ[br](Topdeck Trip Leader)[br][br]“Get into it!!”