Spirit of Europe 2016

Hey everyone, i accidentally posted this in the wrong section before! Was just wondering if anyone is looking into doing this tour next june-july? I’m just waiting for the dates to come up to book this. It’ll be my first time travelling on my own so a bit scary but sooooo exciting!!!

Yes! I’m wanting to go on this tour in July :slight_smile: this will also be my first time travelling by myself! Can’t wait :slight_smile:

[quote=63671]Hey everyone, i accidentally posted this in the wrong section before! Was just wondering if anyone is looking into doing this Paris shuttle transfers
http://www.shuttle-paris-airports.com/
tour next june-july? I’m just waiting for the dates to come up to book this. It’ll be my first time travelling on my own so a bit scary but sooooo exciting!!![/quote]

I am looking forward to some good one?

Fantastic!! I think it will most probably be June i go due to cheaper pricing but its very exciting. Ive already bought my suitcase! :slight_smile:

I am thinking of going on this tour or the European Getaway next year probably leaving last week of June, will be travelling by myself also, it is abit scary but excitement outweighs this!!! :slight_smile:

Hi all!! Myself and four of my friends have booked the spirit of Europe tour from the 26th of June to the 19th of July :)p can’t wait to meet everyone so I was just wondering if anyone else is going on the same tour?!

Hey thats fantastic! Can you tell me how you managed to book? Ive been waiting for it to appear on the site but there is no option for that.

Hi Lily, I just booked the same tour today! So excited!! I’m from Perth and may be bringing a friend along as well!

Songbird, we booked ours through a travel agent so they were able to do it all for us :slight_smile:

Hayley that sounds amazing! We can’t wait to meet you all. Our group has increased by two extra members so we are excited to meet everyone :slight_smile: we are from a country town an hour out of Sydney. We are arriving in London a few days before the tour starts so if your there early too we should all catch up for drinks before we start the tour :smiley:

Quick question I’m planning on joining this tour mid June 2016 and was wondering what size does your backpack have to be with topdeck tours

Your day pack or backpack can just be a normal size backpack as long as it’s not too heavy. Your main bag can’t go over 20kgs and the dimensions are 70cm x 45cm x 25cm

Hi everyone!

I too will be going on the Spirit of Europe 2016, leaving on the 28/06. I’m seriously so excited and can’t wait :smile: I’m from Melbourne and I’ll also be spending a few days in London at the end of the tour doing all the sight seeing things.

I just paid off my tour + flights the other day and the trip is just seeming more and more real. Only 279 days left until we depart!

I’m doing the tour leaving on the 28/06 as well and I’m also from Melbourne!! I just booked yesterday so I’m going through all the old forum posts because I’m so so excited! Looks like we will meet in June! :smile:

Cool! Good to hear of someone else being on the same tour :slight_smile: I arrive in London the night before the tour leaves, are you getting on the tour in London or Paris?

I arrive on june 26th in London and am staying at wombats, so starting the tour from london :slight_smile: when the tour ends im in London for a couple more days until the 25th! How about you?

oh damn… clicked on this one and thinking this chat message board is for the 30th of August to the 22nd of September spirit of Europe tour… I’m not too sure who is with me…

Hey All,

just booked my tour with two friends :smile: 26th June -19th July.

hopefully we have an adventurous group :smile:

cant wait

It’s only 2 months until our tour leaves!!! When are we all getting to London? I’m arriving at Wombats on June 23

Hey,

are you booked in for the 26th?

we are staying at Wombats on the 25th :slight_smile:

Hello :slight_smile: Have you booked your tour yet? I’m travelling solo in July too