Spirit of Europe 2012 (HTCE)

hey all, i’m booked on the Spirit of Europe departing on the 16th of October
anyone else on this one?
its my first time travelling solo and would like to know some people who are on the tour :slight_smile:

also, the Spirit of Europe doesnt include a trip out to Versailles to see the Palace, I was wondering if there were others on this trip interested in making the half hour trip out of Paris to see it :slight_smile:

Hey Madi!
Im also doing the trip the depaets 16 October!! And it will be my first time solo aswell!
I cant wait! Im up for anything and everything! Im just looking at booking my pre and post accom at the moment, not sure if i am booking the Topdeck places or elsewhere, have you arranged accom for before? :slight_smile:

Ash

Hi Guys
I’m also booked on the Spirit of Europe 16t October departure. I’m doing the Greek Island Hopper before this tour and arrive in London 15th October staying at the Clink the night before the tour. I’ve also booked two nights at the clink post this trip.
How long are you both in London for before and after the tour?
Madi I’m heading back to Paris on a Contiki tour and I’m going to Versailles on that so I’m hoping to hit up other places in Paris on our tour.
I’m so excited to find other people that have booked on this tour. My working holiday begins May 22 when I fly out to Canada to work for 4months before my Europe adventure begins
Kara

Hey,
I get to London on the 14th and im staying at the Generator Hostel for the 2 nights before - its just 10 min down the road from Clink, but i havent booked anything for the days after. Ill be back in London from the 8th - 12th November, flying back home on the 12th. Any recommendations for where i should stay for the other 4 days? I presume there will be alot of people on the tour that will be at Clink. I wanna be somewhere fairly central as i think i might head back to Paris for a day or 2 but i really dont know yet and i dont wanna risk not having anything at all booked.

I cant wait!
:slight_smile:
Ash