Spirit of Europe 2009 October

Hi, I was wondering anyone on the Spirit of Europe 2009 october 13th departure? Im still not on it… but trying to get in… :(, it appears to be almost fully booked…

Heya, yep i’m on this tour and so are a couple of friends of mine can’t wait!

Is anyone else booked on this trip?! Counting down the weeks… Did you end up getting on board Andrea?

Yeah, i’m Mitch…from Sydney…and I’m booked for the tour. I arrive in London on the 9th.[br][br]Spirit of Europe 13 Oct - 5 Nov

Hey i’m Tara from Canberra. I’m booked on this tour with a couple of friends. I arrive in London on the 11th.

Great to see some Aussies coming, I’m from Rockhampton up in Qld. Get into London on 29th Sept, going to Germany to do the last weekend of Oktoberfest then coming back to London on 6th Oct.

Ohh very jealous. I can’t go to Oktoberfest because my 21st party is on 9 oct. Wish I could’ve. Two of my friends are going tho and meeting up with us in London before the tour starts.

Hey I am so excited about this tour, can’t wait!! In london with friends prior to leaving and would love to meet up with people prior at the hostel the night before if anyone interested

Hi Kat. I would love to meet up the night before the tour. I will be staying at the hostel for 2 nights before the tour starts! [br][br]Where abouts are you from?

I’m staying at the hostel the night b4 so i’m keen to meet up. Not too long to go now.

Hey am from melb and am getting really excited, leave in 3 weeks to spend some time with friends in London but while i am over there thought this tour would be awesome because it goes everywhere in such a short space of time. Will try and book the hostel a few nights before to meet up you and that way i know someone on the tour, single girl and all!!

Hi there, my name is Lauren and I am on the Europe Express tour which meets up the Spirit of Europe tour in Rome. I’m from country Victoria, Australia so a fellow Aussie and travelling solo. I’ll be travelling around for a month before and can’t wait for this trip!

Let me know if you get accommodation at the hostel the night before and we can meet up. I’m travelling with 3 boys so I’m the only girl so it will be good to know a fellow girl on the tour before it all starts.

Sounds good was gonna book in the next couple of days [quote]Originally posted by tars[br]
Let me know if you get accommodation at the hostel the night before and we can meet up. I’m travelling with 3 boys so I’m the only girl so it will be good to know a fellow girl on the tour before it all starts.[br][/quote]

Hey…I’m staying at the hostel until the tour…my mobile no is 07564035801 if anyone wanted to catch up before tour starts.[br][br]Spirit of Europe 13 Oct - 5 Nov