Spirit of Europe 16th Sept

I figured it was about time i put up a post with a specific date :)[br][br]Anyone else doing this one too??[br][br]I cant believe its just over 6 months to go!! I wish it would hurry up!! I’m so excited!![br][br]Leeana[br]Canberra, Australia[br]Spirit of Europe 16 Sept 08[br]+ London Stopover[br]+ Edinburgh Minibreak

Hi have just found out that the spirit of Europe is similar to the Russian ones - it can be split up into other tours too!![br][br]so… I’m looking for anyone on these tours too…[br][br]Western Spirit 16 Sept[br]Eastern Trail 25 Sept[br]East Meets West 29 Sept[br]Danube Trail 29 Sept[br]Eastern Spirit 23 Sept[br][br]Leeana[br]Canberra, Australia[br]Spirit of Europe 16 Sept 08[br]+ London Stopover[br]+ Edinburgh Minibreak

** bump**[br][br]anyone?![br][br]Leeana[br]Canberra, Australia[br]Spirit of Europe 16 Sept 08[br]+ London Stopover[br]+ Edinburgh Minibreak

I just called them up and it looks like there are around 24 people booked on - they just arent on here!! gah!![br][br]come on?! where r u guys?![br][br]Leeana[br]Canberra, Australia[br]Spirit of Europe 16 Sept 08[br]+ London Stopover[br]+ Edinburgh Minibreak

Ok…[br][br]so to jump on the facebook bandwagon i have created this group http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=13777301694[br][br]now i just need some fellow tour mates ;D[br][br]Leeana[br]Canberra, Australia[br]Spirit of Europe 16 Sept 08[br]+ London Stopover[br]+ Edinburgh Minibreak