Spirit of Europe 15th September

Hi my name is Jacinta, I’m from Melbourne. I am wondering if anyone is going on the Spirit of Europe tour in September? :)[br][br]Jacinta :slight_smile:

[quote]Originally posted by jacintal[br]
Hi my name is Jacinta, I’m from Melbourne. I am wondering if anyone is going on the Spirit of Europe tour in September? :)[br][br]Jacinta :)[br][/quote][br][br]hey jacinta[br][br]Myself & a few friends are going on the spirit of europe tour in september we are from the central coast NSW. are u excited? ;)[br][br]cheers Mel

Hey Mel,[br][br]I can’t wait, I’m heading over solo so I am keen to meet new people and see the sights! ;D How about you guys? [br]Will you be joing the tour on the same date?[br][br]Jacinta :slight_smile:

Yeah im am very excited too cant wait for the adventure to begin. Yeah we are meeting up on the tour on the same date. Are you staying at the generator. Are you on facebook jacinta?[br][br]Mel :wink:

Hey guys,[br][br]l’m Philippa and l’m going on the Spirit of Europe tour leaving the 1st of September[br][br]Spirit of Europe 1st September-24th September 2009

Awesome! I am staying at the Generator before hand I was hoping to see a bit of London before the tour kicks off. I saw that the offer walking tours, would you guys be interested in doing something like that?[br][br]Hi Phillipa, how are ya? So does that mean your tour connects up with the one that starts on the 15th? Or are you staying in London before the tour? Where abouts are you from?[br][br][br]Jacinta :slight_smile:

Hey,[br][br]l’m not sure, by my reasoning l think we’ll be in Budapest on the 15th. l’m flying into London on the 26th August so hopefully l’ll be over the jet lag before l start the tour. Still havn’t worked out where l’ll be staying beforehand though, but l’d reckon it would be a good idea to stay at the Generator or at least somewhere close so it wouldnt be too much of a hassle to meet up at 6 in the morning![br][br]l’m from Sydney by the way :)[br][br]Philippa[br][br]Spirit of Europe 1st September-24th September 2009

Yeah jacinta walking tour sounds good i have a friend from england meeting us at the airport so he can offer asistance.[br][br]Hi pippa![br]Im confused are you on out tour aswell??

That sounds great, Mel, so how many of you guys are going on the tour? BTW I sent my email addy to you if you want to look me up on facebook, just send me a note so I know to accept you!:)[br][br][br][br]Jacinta :slight_smile:

Anyone else coming??? ???:)[br][br]Jacinta :slight_smile:

Hello anyone going on this tour???8-)[br][br]Jacinta :slight_smile:

Hi!![br][br]My bf and I are going on this tour. We are from Brisbane, leaving on the 9th September, staying in London for a few nights before. We are also stopping the tour at Amsterdam and staying there for a few nights before flying back to London and going home. I’m 21 and my bf is 24, how old are you guys?[br][br]I look forward to meeting you all.[br]-Peta & Chris[br][br]Spirit of Europe 15th September

Hi All,[br][br]You will love the Spirit Of Europe tour. I did the tour that started on May 12th and I had the bested time.[br][br]The accommodation through the tour was good too. Most hostels where nice and catered for most things. I know topdeck says to pack a sleeping bag, in which I did, but i never used it as most accommodation, even hostels and camoping grounds/cabins, provided a pillow and blanket, which I found enough for myself, but thats me not you ;-)[br][br]Hopefully you get Mattie as your coach driver, he is awsome, and if your lucky to get Sara, you will have a blast, she was sweet ;-)[br][br]I had a really great group on my tour. Our tour was full, so 45 people and we all got along.[br][br]You will find by day 3/4 you will all be like best buddies and be talking with each other. We had a mix of nationalities which was good, still aussies took over hehe.[br][br]you will also like the Generator Hostel, its location is convenient and you can walk to a lot of sights in London if you are staying in London for a few days.[br][br]I say, go out there and have the best time of your life, it was really fun. Your fun is what you make it.[br][br]Craig[br][br]Spirit Of Europe 12th May 2009[br][br][br][br][quote]Originally posted by jacintal[br]
Hi my name is Jacinta, I’m from Melbourne. I am wondering if anyone is going on the Spirit of Europe tour in September? :)[br][br]Jacinta :)[br][/quote]

Wow thanks for the feedback Craig, I am looking forward to this trip so much! :slight_smile: Hey Peta and Chris, I’m 28 and also staying in London for a couple of days before hand, how old are you guys?[br][br]Jacinta :slight_smile:

Hey again, I just read the rest of your email and saw that you are 21 and 24 - my bad! :-[ Where abouts in Brissy are you from?[br][br]Jacinta :slight_smile:

Hello again,[br][br]We are from Oxley (south of Brisbane). Can’t wait to meet you! Is there anyone else coming on this tour?? So far I can count four people :frowning: Would be nice to know how many people are coming being a guaranteed tour and all. So, lets hear from you! ;D[br][br]- Peta[br][br]Spirit of Europe 15th September

Hey, I booked AGES ago so it’s great to finally see some people who are on the same tour (leaving 1 September). Can’t wait - it’ll be the trip of a lifetime!

Hey Kyla,[br][br]Finally! Someone else who is off on the Spirit of Europe 1st September! l am so so excited about it, its a month until l fly off to London and l just can’t wait. l’ve been surfing the internet trying to research the places we are going to…not to mention just falling in love with Topshop! [br][br]Cheers,[br][br]Philippa[br][br]Spirit of Europe 1st September-24th September 2009

Great to hear of others who are doing the Spirit of Europe. Think we picked a really good tour. It gets a taste of so many different cultures. Exciting! Can’t wait to have real pizza in Italy, get that cheesey Leaning Tower of Pisa photo, hit the local markets… Bring it on!

[br]Gday Peta[br]How are you my names mel & im heading on this tour aswell. My mate & her 2 cousins are touring too. I was the last minute inclusion a few months ago. Look foward to meeting u and your bf. Not long now guys yew![br][br]quote]Originally posted by peta5898[br]
Hello again,[br][br]We are from Oxley (south of Brisbane). Can’t wait to meet you! Is there anyone else coming on this tour?? So far I can count four people :frowning: Would be nice to know how many people are coming being a guaranteed tour and all. So, lets hear from you! ;D[br][br]- Peta[br][br]Spirit of Europe 15th September[br][/quote]