Spirit of Europe 14th sept - 7th oct

Anybody else on this tour?
I’m 26 from Melbourne, travelling alone …
Would be great to chat to some of you before we leave!
Good one!
Jess :slight_smile:

Hey Jess :slight_smile:

I’ll be on the Western Spirit tour, which is the first 9 days of the Spirit of Europe tour. I’m 23, from Perth, and also travelling alone. Are you getting excited yet? Only one more month to go!!

Chanelle

Hey!
I just booked the Spirit of Europe today. I’m 23, from Newcastle (north of Sydney) but living in London at the moment. Also travelling alone! Pretty excited!

Sheryn

Hey girls … Glad to be finding others travelling alone, although I’m sure heaps do. Have you guys done anything like this before? I haven’t … So am a bit nervous! I’ll be travelling around Ireland with my best friend before the tour also, she’s in London at the moment so I haven’t seen her for a while … it’s all too exciting!! Are you both staying at The Clink on the 13th?

I haven’t done anything like this before so i’m a bit nervous too. I’m leaving for the Berlin to Oslo tour on Saturday so i’m pretty excited about that. Travelling around Ireland sounds awesome! I’m sure you’ll have an amazing time. How long are you doing that for?

I’m not staying at The Clink the night before, i’m staying not too far from there though. Not long to go now!

Hey everyone,

I’m also doing this trip by myself. I’m 24 and from Sydney. Looking forward to it and meeting you all.

:slight_smile:

I’ve done a tour alone before, LOVED IT, actually going to visit some friends from my last tour before our trip starts :slight_smile:

Well girls…what if we all meet up the night before, maybe go out for a drink and explore London a bit? What if we all meet up in the reception area of the Clink, say 6:30 ishy? That way we can get to know each other a little bit before the tour kicks off :slight_smile:

Sounds good, i’ll be there!

Hi girls, very excited! I’m going on this trip, 24 and from newcastle as well! So excited to meet you all! I’ll be staying at the clink the night from the 11th til the tour. Feel free to add me on facebook too… Keira Hibbert. YAY not long now! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

hi everyone! i’m on this trip as well! i cant wait, only 18 days to go now, woo hoo! i am doing this trip by myself also, its good to hear that i’m not the only one. I’m staying at the clink on the 13th too :slight_smile: cant wait to meet everyone!

Sounds great! See you all then! B-)

Dinner sounds great … See you guys in a few days :))