Spirit of Europe 12th June - 5th July 2018

Hey everyone! Going on this trip next year, solo traveller from Australia, just wanted to see who else will be on this tour with me :slight_smile:

I’m a solo traveler as well; I’m from America. I am super excited and can not wait and I am counting down the daysssssss. I’ll be just barely 18 and this is my graduation trip before I go away to college.

Hi Portia! Wow that’s awesome! So couragous of you to go by yourself so young :slight_smile: I’ll be 23 when we go, looking forward to meeting you and celebrating your graduation :slight_smile:

Hi Bec! I have just booked this trip so I am looking forward to meeting you! I am 22 and from NZ travelling solo :slight_smile:

Hey! I’m getting pretty excited, can’t wait for June :slight_smile: are you spending any time in London beforehand?

I am doing 3 nights in London before the tour and 2 nights afterwards, how about you? I am staying at a hotel down the road from the pickup point before and after :blush:

I’m doing the 14 day Britain & Ireland tour before this one as well, which ends on the 9th of June and I’m staying at the Generator hostel (where this trip departs) 3 nights before, then flying home the night after the tour ends. I’m looking forward to exploring London :smile:

Looks like we will be in London the same days then! I would be keen to meet up and sight see if you want to, I will be staying a 4 min walk away from you :slight_smile:

Awesome :slight_smile: we should definately meet up before the trip starts, I’ll be by myself while in London so it’ll be good to have other people to do things with :slight_smile:

Yeah definitely! I tried to find you on a Facebook but I couldn’t find you, it’s probably easier to talk on there so feel free to add me if you want :blush: