Spirit of Europe - 11Sep2007 dep

Hi there Everyone,[br][br]My name is Carissa, I am 26 and I am from Queanbeyan (just near Canberra) in Australia. Just thought I might say hello to everyone who is going on this tour;D[br][br]Would love to hear from people going on this tour!![br][br]Thanks[br][br]Carissa

Also i am going to do the Edbh. mini break on the tuesday after:)

Hi Carissa, [br][br]I’m Natasha, 22 from Brisbane. It’s great to know another Aussie is coming along. I will be hopping on from Paris, instead of starting in London. After the tour I will be staying in London for a few days. [br][br]I can’t wait!!! [br][br]Tash[br][br][br][br]

Sounds good! I am spending a few days in london when i get back from this tour. [br][br]I will be in Europe for 7 weeks all up!! just have to wait till August to fly out!!! Hope the time flys over the next seven months or so till then!

Hi Carissa and Tash,[br][br]My name is Steve. I’ll be going on the Spirit of Europe a little earlier than you (In June). Would you like some feedback about the tour after I have done it?[br][br]Steve :)[br][br]

Sorry i just re read that message!!! i put in an extra ‘might’.[br][br]So i will try again!! [br][br]Would be good to know what little things might be good to pack that i may not think off!!

No worries,[br][br]Looking forward to it all :).[br][br]Talk soon,[br][br]Steve

Only 214 days to go, till my tour starts that is!![br][br]Not that i am counting!!!;D[br][br]I just do not like that about 150 of those are work days >:(

No shame in counting ;D[br][br]Just think of those 7 wonderful weeks you’ll have in Europe once your holiday starts.[br][br]Talk soon,[br][br]Steve :slight_smile:

Spoke to the people at topdeck and our tour is about half full! It still seems like forever away! I leave for Europe in 9 weeks and the tour starts in about 11. Can not wait!!!:stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]Originally posted by Carissa1980[br]
Spoke to the people at topdeck and our tour is about half full! It still seems like forever away! I leave for Europe in 9 weeks and the tour starts in about 11. Can not wait!!!:p[br][/quote][br][br]Im so excited- and its still only 2 months and like 7 days away!!![br][br]How many days before the tour starts are you staying in the topdeck accomodation in london for?

I get into London on the 8th (so 3 days) I will be flying in from Geneva that day. Am staying with some family for about 2 weeks before the tour.

[quote]Originally posted by Carissa1980[br]
I get into London on the 8th (so 3 days) I will be flying in from Geneva that day. Am staying with some family for about 2 weeks before the tour.[br][/quote][br][br]Cool! I get into London on 1st but i am travelling around a bit, so i will get into the accommodation on the 9th.

Coolies…we will have to have dinner or a drink one night before the tour!

Hi there,[br][br]Saw on one of the other forums they are sharing facebook details. Thought i might jump on that bandwagon. I am Carissa Lockley. I think i am the only one in there, but just in case I am on a merry go round in my pic![br][br]thanks[br][br]Riss

Less than a month to go till our tour starts!!![br][br]Anyone else catching this tour?!

Hi Carissa and Natski,[br][br]It’s Natasha (Tash) from earlier, less than a week to go now. See you in Paris. [br][br]Tash[br][br]