Spirit of Europe - 1 September

Is anyone else going on this tour? I’d love to hear from you if you are!

[quote]Originally posted by Kyla[br]
Is anyone else going on this tour? I’d love to hear from you if you are![br][/quote][br][br]Hi Kyla![br]I think that I’ll be on the same trip as you. I’m doing the first 9 days of the Spirit of Europe.[br][br]Are you staying at the Generator the day before?[br]Laura [br]

Hey Kyla and Laura,[br][br]l’m also going on the Spirit of Europe tour departing 1/09/09 :)[br][br]Not long to go now![br][br][br][br]Philippa[br]http://pippagoesabroad.webs.com[br]Spirit of Europe 1st September-24th September 2009[br]Studying in London October 2009-January 2010[br]Countries l’ve been to: New Zealand, Hong Kong, America and Eygpt[br]Countries l’ll be going to: England, France, Switzerland, Italy, Aaustria, Hungary, Poland, Czech Republic, Germany, The Netherlands

Hey Laura, great to hear! I am staying there, thought it would be easier than trying to find the place at that ungodly hour haha. Pippa I’m loving your Facebook countdown.

Heheh thanks Kyla, 24 days til l fly out! My brother is getting annoyed with the countdown…l think hes just jealous!![br][br]Philippa[br]http://pippagoesabroad.webs.com[br]Spirit of Europe 1st September-24th September 2009[br]Studying in London October 2009-January 2010[br]Countries l’ve been to: New Zealand, Hong Kong, America and Eygpt[br]Countries l’ll be going to: England, France, Switzerland, Italy, Aaustria, Hungary, Poland, Czech Republic, Germany, The Netherlands

Where are you from Laura?[br]Is anyone else on this trip?

I’m from Melbourne, Australia. [br]

Hi all,[br][br]My name is Melissa (people call me Mel)[br]I’m doing this tour too!!! & im staying at that hotel as well as i agree there was no way i was going to try find it in the morning :)[br][br]Im from Sydney Australia.[br][br]Totally over the moon for this trip wish it would come already. Look forward to meeting you all;D[br][br]cheers[br]Mel

Hi all,[br][br]I’m also on the spirit of europe (1st sep), can’t wait!![br][br]Although we’ll be starting in Paris, so i’ll catch up with you guys then…you won’t miss me, i’m the very tall one :)[br][br]Oh by the way, I’m from Sydney.[br][br]Spirit of Europe - Sep 1st

Hi all,[br][br]I’m also on the spirit of europe (1st sep), can’t wait!![br][br]Although we’ll be starting in Paris, so i’ll catch up with you guys then…you won’t miss me, i’m the very tall one :)[br][br]Oh by the way, I’m from Sydney.[br][br]Spirit of Europe - Sep 1st

Great to hear of more people on it! You may miss me though Gyster87, I’m the very short one haha.

Hey all,[br][br]l’m excited to meet new troopers on our trip![br]l’m also from Sydney too! l’m arriving in London on the 25th August to give me some time to give jet lag the boot. [br][br]You’ll prob won’t notice me because of my height, but more because l’ll be so grumpy due to early morning-but l’ll make sure l’ll find a big cup of coffee! Honestly, l think its been months since l’ve had to wake up before 10am!!![br][br]Philippa[br]http://pippagoesabroad.webs.com[br]Spirit of Europe 1st September-24th September 2009[br]Studying in London October 2009-January 2010[br]Countries l’ve been to: New Zealand, Hong Kong, America and Eygpt[br]Countries l’ll be going to: England, France, Switzerland, Italy, Aaustria, Hungary, Poland, Czech Republic, Germany, The Netherlands

haha, thats okay, everyone is short to me![br][br]Is anyone else starting from Paris or are most starting from London?[br][br]Cheers,[br]Guy[br][br]Spirit of Europe - Sep 1st

haha, thats okay, everyone is short to me![br][br]Is anyone else starting from Paris or are most starting from London?[br][br]Cheers,[br]Guy[br][br]Spirit of Europe - Sep 1st

hey laura, can l just confirm that you still want to go to the moulin rouge? l’m planning on booking us in[br][br][br][br]Philippa[br]http://pippagoesabroad.webs.com[br]Spirit of Europe 1st September-24th September 2009[br]Studying in London October 2009-January 2010[br]Countries l’ve been to: New Zealand, Hong Kong, America and Eygpt[br]Countries l’ll be going to: England, France, Switzerland, Italy, Aaustria, Hungary, Poland, Czech Republic, Germany, The Netherlands

I’m with you on the coffee Pippa! Once I’ve got my “petrol” it’s all good haha. [br]Guy, I’m starting from London, staying at the Generator the night prior to the tour. Mel - I’ll see you there!

Ok, so i’ll make sure I steer clear of you guys in the morning until you’ve refueled ;)[br][br]Thanks Kyla, it doesn’t look as though I’ll miss much between the trip from London to Paris (i hope).[br][br]Spirit of Europe - Sep 1st

Ok, so i’ll make sure I steer clear of you guys in the morning until you’ve refueled ;)[br][br]Thanks Kyla, it doesn’t look as though I’ll miss much between the trip from London to Paris (i hope).[br][br]Spirit of Europe - Sep 1st

Hehe, good thinking! Nah, l’m not too bad in the morning, just don’t ask me ponder anything too deep! [br][br]Guy, l think the only thing you’ll miss is seeing Dover and maybe some French countryside, which isn’t much.[br][br]Philippa[br]http://pippagoesabroad.webs.com[br]Spirit of Europe 1st September-24th September 2009[br]Studying in London October 2009-January 2010[br]Countries l’ve been to: New Zealand, Hong Kong, America and Eygpt[br]Countries l’ll be going to: England, France, Switzerland, Italy, Aaustria, Hungary, Poland, Czech Republic, Germany, The Netherlands

That’s great that there’s more on the same trip! Can’t wait to meet you all. I probably wonte stand out, as I’m neither tall or short, but I’m sure we’ll find each other.[br][br]Pippa - I’m definatley up for it! If you’re ok to book us in that would be great. Just let me know how I can help. [br][br]Any any of you joining the Generator walking tour at 10am the day before? I need to keep myself active to try and get rid of the jet lag, as I’ll be flying in at 6am UK time that morning.