Spirit of Egypt - 23 Sept - 2 Oct

My friend and I have booked this tour, but it is not yet confirmed. Anyone else thinking about joining, please do, i would hate for it to not go ahead. I’ve already booked flights, and will have to find an alternative solution >:([br][br][br]http://www.topdecktours.co.uk/content.asp?Document_ID=17325

Hi there.[br]I am booked on this tour “Spirit of Egypt” 6 January and it is unconfirmed also. Have you heard if your is still on yet?

I am booked with Egypt Explored 16 Dec 2007 - 29 Dec 2007 which is also yet to be confirmed which worries me a little because I have heard of tours being cancelled due to ticket sales. A member of this forum previously contacted me, and she said she was given 6 weeks notice and given a full refund.[br][br]I’m from Australia and will be flying to France after the Egypt tour, I have paid for my flights and if the tour doesn’t go ahead it would ruin everything!

hi guys[br][br]my trip was confirmed - and I am going now which is fantastic. 6 weeks however doesn’t leave alot of time to prepare for something else if it is cancelled, so perhaps have something else up your sleeve.

[quote]Originally posted by Talene[br]
I am booked with Egypt Explored 16 Dec 2007 - 29 Dec 2007 which is also yet to be confirmed which worries me a little because I have heard of tours being cancelled due to ticket sales. A member of this forum previously contacted me, and she said she was given 6 weeks notice and given a full refund.[br][br]I’m from Australia and will be flying to France after the Egypt tour, I have paid for my flights and if the tour doesn’t go ahead it would ruin everything![br][/quote][br][br]I’m booked on the same tour in October, which also isn’t confirmed yet. Ho-hum. I did notice a new one confirmed in September, which wasn’t confirmed until about 6 weeks before the start date, so maybe it’ll be alright.

[quote]Originally posted by chrisoftoday[br]

[quote]Originally posted by Talene[br]
I am booked with Egypt Explored 16 Dec 2007 - 29 Dec 2007 which is also yet to be confirmed which worries me a little because I have heard of tours being cancelled due to ticket sales. A member of this forum previously contacted me, and she said she was given 6 weeks notice and given a full refund.[br][br]I’m from Australia and will be flying to France after the Egypt tour, I have paid for my flights and if the tour doesn’t go ahead it would ruin everything![br][/quote][br][br]I’m booked on the same tour in October, which also isn’t confirmed yet. Ho-hum. I did notice a new one confirmed in September, which wasn’t confirmed until about 6 weeks before the start date, so maybe it’ll be alright.[br][/quote][br][br]Nice, well I spoke to my travel agent earlier in the year about it and she said that a recent tour with Topdeck was not a guaranteed departure until the last minute and my tour only has 2 or so more spaces than that one so she said it should be fine.[br][br]chrisoftoday, you’ll have to email me when you complete this tour! I’d love to know what your thoughts were (and any advice :D)