Spain!

Hey all, [br][br]Just wondering if any one will be in Spain from 26 - 30ish of August?[br]And if anyone is planing to go to the Tomato Fesitval “La Tomatina”, looks awesome! [br][br][br][br]Tapis Trail 20 August

Hey[br][br]Im doing a tour around Spain and going to the “La Tomatina”, i think ill be in Valencia from the 25th to 28th August.

Aww it looks like so much fun! [br]My tour finishes on the 26th in Barcelona so im thinking i mite train it down somehow and go! Im travelling Spain solo thou so just trying to work it all out! [br][br]Hope to c u there :)[br][br]Tapis Trail 20 August

I’m going to La tomantina!! :smiley: what is your facebook? :)[br][br]European Wonder 6th August -19th August 2009[br][br]Then Barcelona, Ibiza and Tomantina baby!!![br]:-*:o:-[8-);D[^][v]xx([8]:o)::):-/B):stuck_out_tongue:

Added ya on fb :slight_smile: [br]im stressing about this i reallllllly want to go but the train times are not working in my favour…[br]:S[br][br]Tapis Trail 20 August

when does your tour before it finish?? :)[br][br]European Wonder 6th August -19th August 2009[br][br]Then Barcelona, Ibiza and Tomantina baby!!![br]:-*:o:-[8-);D[^][v]xx([8]:o)::):-/B):stuck_out_tongue:

My tour finishes on the 26th!!! The day the fight is on! im sooo pissed!!! [br][br]will facebook u back when i have time i better get back to work :)[br][br]Tapis Trail 20 August

Tomatina is gonna be awesome!!![br][br]We have booked ourselves a penthouse on the beach at Valenvia then heading into Bunol for the big tomato fight!![br][br]Let the games begin!!! :)[br][br]Prague to Munich Explorer Sep 8-17[br]Oktoberfest Hostel Sep 18-21[br]

Now that’s the way to do la Tomatina![br][br]European Wonder 6th August -19th August 2009[br][br]Then Barcelona, Ibiza and Tomantina baby!!![br]:-*:o:-[8-);D[^][v]xx([8]:o)::):-/B):stuck_out_tongue:

Michael that sounds absolutley awesome!!! [br]Im going now :slight_smile: Ive worked out i need to catch a 1 am bus from Barcelona which gets me to Valencia at 530 then im joining a Busabout trip for the day so my bags will be safe and teh fun begins! :slight_smile: [br]Cant Wait![br][br]Tapis Trail 20 August

Yeah - we thought if we were going to do it we were gonna do it properly!!! We have a group of about 20 of us so its gonna be a big party week!!![br][br]Good idea with the busabout Sarzy - I’m just hoping our car will be safe - and that we can get it anywhere near Bunol!!![br][br]Fun times ahead!![br][br]Prague to Munich Explorer Sep 8-17[br]Oktoberfest Hostel Sep 18-21[br]

20 of u! my gosh that will be some awesome party! Wish my friends had the time and money to travel with me ohhh welll il meet ppl on the way :slight_smile: [br] uz are driving to Bunol?? ouch!!! y dont uz train it? but then where will uz leave all ur stuff ehhh mmm yeh i suppose uz will be right just leave extra early :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: [br]Noticed ur tours leave in Sep looks like u will be travelling ahwile?[br][br]Tapis Trail 20 August

Hey Sarzy!![br][br]Yeah it should be great!! Have most of the people coming over from the UK and about 7 or 8 travelling over from Brisbane. Yeah we are driving - were are staying in Valencia for a week so will have a couple of cars running around the group.[br][br]Yeah Im doing just over 5 weeks - most of them are leaving after 2 weeks and then its my turn to get up to no good on my own!!! lol[br][br]Prague to Munich Explorer Sep 8-17[br]Oktoberfest Hostel Sep 18-21[br]

Awesome :slight_smile: Good luck with it all[br][br]Hey what are yas going to wear???[br]they reackon to where actual shoes but they will be ready to be thrown out after the fight??? So old shoes with good grip?[br][br]Tapis Trail 20 August

Thanks Sarzy!![br][br]Apparently it is traditonal that you need to wear white (and then prepare to throw away whats left of your clothing at the end of it all!!)[br][br]I have an old pair of dunlop volleys that I am hoping will get me through!![br][br]Another piece of advice that I have been given from someone who has been before - make sure your shirt can rip easily around the neck!!! Although it is supposed to be against the rules - it seems that pretty much everyone will have their shirts torn off them!! (So wear something appropriate under the shirt)[br][br]Hope that helps!!! :)[br][br]Prague to Munich Explorer Sep 8-17[br]Oktoberfest Hostel Sep 18-21[br]

OMG How awesome was that festival!!![br][br]We ended up right in the middle of it all at the base of the pole so it was just mad fun!![br][br]I hope everyone else had a great time!!![br][br]Prague to Munich Explorer Sep 8-17[br]Oktoberfest Hostel Sep 18-21[br]

It was sooo squashy! i didnt see the pole or the ham :frowning: [br]haha i thought there would be more tomatoes but was good fun :slight_smile: [br]Back at work now :frowning: i wnat to go back on holdiays!!! :)[br][br]Tapis Trail 20 August