SOUTHERN NOMAD MAY 23rd!

HEY,[br][br][br]I am doing the Southern Nomad Tour from the 23rd of May…(solo traveller). Anyone else out there doing it too? Or anyone done it and want to tell me about it!?[br][br]Corey[br][br]Southern Nomad May 23rd[br]br

Hi! My boyfriend and I are booked on the Southern Nomad for May 23rd too. We are just waiting for his Schengen Visa to come through though (He’s from Trinidad so its a headache to get the visa), it is taking forever!! We’ve never been on anything like this before so not sure what to expect…[br]Look forward to meeting you [br]Vikki

HEY Vikki![br][br]WOOOO!!! finally someone going on the same one! ahahah…but i am alone from Australia.[br]How old are you guys? I am 18.[br]Corey :)[br][br][quote]Originally posted by vikkilu[br]
Hi! My boyfriend and I are booked on the Southern Nomad for May 23rd too. We are just waiting for his Schengen Visa to come through though (He’s from Trinidad so its a headache to get the visa), it is taking forever!! We’ve never been on anything like this before so not sure what to expect…[br]Look forward to meeting you [br]Vikki[br][/quote]

Hi Corey,[br]We just got Shaun’s schengen visa yesterday so we can definitely go now! Can’t wait, only 3 weeks away… Well, I am 26 and my boyfriend will be 29 by the time we go, so you have made us feel really old now!! Look forward to meeting you very soon![br]Vikki

AWESOME! visa’s are a pain the assss! 3 weeks away ahah woo!! i go over in 6 days, starting off in dublin for 10 days with a friend but ill be in london for 3 nights before the tour…when do u get to london?[br][br]Add me on Facebook - Corey Triffett (brisbane, australia) if u have it of course. so when we get there ill have someone to talk to str8 away lol.[br][br]anyyyywayyyy, gots to get to bed![br][br][br]ciaooo[br]ttyl

Hi there[br][br]My boyfriend and I are also going on this tour - can’t wait now! Only 15 more days! We are based in London already, so if any of you want to meet up before the tour, give me a shout.[br][br]Janelle

hey janelle,[br][br]thanks, i am in dublin atm and will be going to london on the 20th…staying in bayswater then the generator hostel the night before…im goin alone…how old ru and ur bf? i a, 18 from australia.[br][br]look forward to meeting u!

Hi all, [br][br]I just got back from the Southern Nomad tour that left May 2nd… it was BRILLIANT.[br][br]Bring lots of warm clothing for Switzerland. GO TO THE CABARET IN PARIS! You will not be dissapointed.[br][br]The food is beyond amazing, our tour cook was great. Lots of fresh food, and you can have as much as you desire, there was always left overs! We never ever, went hungry and you will never be dissapointed with the menu.[br][br]Try to buy a big backpack (without the metal racking) for your luggage. You will thank me later. All of the constant moving, packing and lugging your stuff around, a suitcase on wheels is going to drive you crazy. At the end of the trip, my suitcase was falling apart. You get what you pay for, I guess! [br][br][br][br][br]~Southern Nomad, May 2009~

Hi Corey,[br][br]I’m 24, from SA, and my boyfriend Dane is 25, also from Australia (Gold Coast).[br][br]Thanks for the tips Richard - was wondering how cold ‘cold’ is in Switzerland.[br][br]Looking forward to meeting everyone this weekend!