Southern Nomad, May 2009

Anyone else going on this trip?[br][br]Aside from that, is there anyone who has been on the Euro-camping trips before? I wonder how cold it’s going to be in early May in Europe at night? Here in Canada, you might as well be crazy to go camping that early in the year. [br][br][br]~Southern Nomad, May 2009~

hey![br]im also from canada and did the camping thing last year. i wrote a hella lot on the london to athens tour discussion topic about the camping at night thing if you wanna take a looksy. [br]have fun! :)[br]-Tam [br]Istanbul to London 2008[br]Red Star Special 2009

hey richard,[br][br]what date dus ur tour leave london? mine leaves may 23rd…please tell me your on that one! haha[br][br][br]corey :slight_smile:

sorry just realised we already talked about thatttt…ur on the may2nd one lol sorrry.[br][br]hve fun![br][br][br][quote]Originally posted by cozza1[br]
hey richard,[br][br]what date dus ur tour leave london? mine leaves may 23rd…please tell me your on that one! haha[br][br][br]corey :)[br][/quote]