Southern Exposure 31st July 2016

Anyone booked on this tour?! :us:

Hi Cass! I’m doing the 19 day trip departing this day - how about you? Are you extending at all? :smiley:

Hi Ashleigh!

I sure am. NY- Washington starting on 31st July. Can’t wait!

Awesome! I’m just getting in the night before, then one night in Washington at the end, then 3 nights in NY. How about you?

Pretty much the same as you. Getting in on the 29th and then staying another night at Washington on the end then 5 nights in NY to finish.

Where are you from? Are you a solo traveller!

Sounds great!! I was going to say we could split a hotel if we had the same nights haha. I’m booking mine now.
I’m from Kiama, but live in Canberra. How about you? Yup, flying solo on this one! :smiley:

I’m actually travelling with a friend! We are from Geelong, Vic!
Sounds good. See you on the 31st!

Hi guys me and my friend are booked on this tour too. Not long till we go!!! I’m from Vic, Australia.
Anyone been on a top deck tour before? I’ve only done contiki, are they very similar?

Hi there !
I have only done Busabout around Europe :slight_smile: I hear they are all pretty similar!
Not too long now! I’m from VIC too.

Hey Kirby! Not long at all now :slight_smile: I used to be a travel agent, but I have also done Topdeck (Europe), Contiki (Greece and NZ) and Busabout (Thailand) previously - yeah the TD and Contiki are quite similar (no tipping with Topdeck though, YAY!!) Really looking forward to the trip!!! What are you guys doing before / after?

Hey guys!

When does everyone get in? What’s everyone’s plans for tomorrow?
Not long now :joy::us: