Southern Explorer R & Tropical Adventure R

Hi all!

My boyfriend and I are headed to New Zealand, Australia and Fiji in November. We’re doing the Southern Explorer Reverse in New Zealand (departing Nov.16) and the Tropical Adventure Reverse in Australia (departing Nov.24). We have never done a Topdeck tour before! Looking to hear about other peoples experiences and hopefully hear from some other people who will be on these tours!

Also looking for suggestions as to what we should do after our Australia tour. We end in Brisbane on Dec.3. We’d like to see Byron Bay but need to be in Sydney on Dec.7th. Whats the best route from Byron Bay to Sydney? We would prefer not to fly, so maybe bus or train but stop off somewhere else along the way.

Thanks ;D

Australia is really a good choice for a travel,well I will share my Thailand experience,its an amazing place,last month I was there at Koh Tao Thailand for my family vacation,had a great time over there,with an amazing diving experience.It’s the best place for diving experience,as it warm an calm water makes the Diving experience memorable.
Thailand Holidays
http://www.kohtaoheights.co.uk