Southern Charm - Sun 09 Oct - Tue 18 Oct 2016

Hiya!

I’m on the lookout for other travellers on the Southern Charm tour (NYC to Miami) which kicks off on Sunday 9th October 2016. I’ll be travelling solo and would love to recognise some friendly faces when the tour kicks off.

Hey Kate! I am doing the full USA Road Trip which actually is an add on to this trip… another friend of mine will be doing the Southern Charm tour and a friend of his is also going to be going… I am on Instagram if you want to organise a catch up before we meet in NYC! IG “thom.cat”… i noticed some other people set up an FB page for School of Rock but its not the same tour as ours

Hey Kate
I’m also booked in for the Southern Charm tours leaving on the 9th and a fellow solo traveler!
I’ll be coming off the USA and Canada tour the day before, and staying at the Marrakech hotel until this tour starts. I’ll be happy for company :smiley:
Look me up on Facebook under Ki Luo

Nice to meet you Kerryn and Ki! I won’t be free to meet up unfortunately prior to tour kick off in NYC but looking forward to some southern charm quality time. IG for me is katenevs. :slight_smile:

Hi Ladies, my IG is thom.cat if you want to get in touch xx

Hey all I am on this trip also a solo traveller, there are a few of us doing tours in New York together in the days leading up to the tour beginning if anyone would like to join in?

Hi there!

I am looking into booking this trip in the next few days. I’m a solo traveller as well so looking forward to meeting everyone. Just wondering if anyone knows where the group meets on Sunday 9th as I need to book accommodation in NY for the night before?

Thanks

Vicky!

Hi Vicky
I am doing this tour too and it leaves from the Marrakech Hotel, 2688 Broadway NYC. Topdeck wasn’t able to book it for me on that date so I had to book mine separately.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,
David

Thanks for the info David! Makes it much easier to stay in the same hotel the night before if possible! Will look into it and get it booked!

Vicky

I’m looking into arriving early… did you already book a room? would you want to share… FB Patricia Ponce, bellflower, ca
Please let me know or anyone else

Hi Patricia! Yeah I’ve already booked, did it through the company I booked the trip with. Think there is plenty of rooms tho!x

Hey everyone!

Very much looking forward to the trip! Do we know how early we are collected on the sunday? Im staying in midtown for a week earlier will have to find my way :slight_smile:
p.s just followed the people that wrote their IG names, it’s zoeewray :slight_smile: xx

Hey Zoe

I believe we’re in for an early one, 8am start at the Marrakech hotel :expressionless:
Ki :slight_smile: