Sleeping bags on Euroclub

Will we need sleeping bags on the Winter spirit? There is no reference in the predeparture info

Anasatasia… not long now!

When I first booked my trip, my travel agent told me that TopDeck told her that on winter trips sleeping bags weren’t necessary because all of the accommodation provided proper bedding in the winter months. I suppose it’d be up to you… I’ve sent her an email asking her to confirm it for me now just in case.

Matt.

Hey guys,
I have been told to take a sleeping bag cause some of the hostels don’t provide bed linen! also buy a pillow at wollies in London before you leave as some don’t provide them and take a pillow case with you!

I have a sleeping sheet and pillow. Still need confirmation from Top Deck on the sleeping bag though.

Hey guys,

Just to let you know, sleeping bags are a necessity on ALL EuroClub and EuroCamping trips.

Happy Packing :slight_smile:

Topdeck Team!

Thats all good for me, my only concern is does the sleeping bag have to fitin my backpack to bell allowed in the bus storage? I could probably manage to stuff it in there but is it just being tied to the outside ok? That way i could just bring it as my second piece of checked luggage on the plane also.

Hey Josh,

Each person is allowed 1 item of standard size luggage PLUS a day pack, PLUS a sleeping bag if on EuroClub or EuroCamping trip. Your sleeping bag does not have to fit within your standard luggage, you can bring this separately.

Cheers,

Topdeck Team!