Sleeping bag

hey… does anyone know a good brand of sleeping bag? im doing the 47 day camping tour and really need something that will last. any ideas? please let me know. Thanks

i have a kathmandu one which i love, but it depends on how much u want to spend as well :)[br][br]Leeana[br]Canberra, Australia[br]Spirit of Europe 16 Sept 08[br]+ London Stopover[br]+ Edinburgh Minibreak

Hey Tarra,[br][br]My sleeping bag is “Mountain Designs” - it’s good down to -5deg. So if you’re wanting to use it in Scandanavia or anywhere really cold, it’s not so good - but I think it would cover you for the camping trip. I got a synthetic sleeping bag, cos they’re a lot easier to wash and dry, and they pack up really small.[br][br]What date do you leave to go camping?? I’m on the tour that leaves on May 17th ;DSO excited.[br][br][br]Lou[br][br]Mega European [br](March 2009)

hey im leaving on the 30 August so its along way to go lol. i just want to get some ideas incase they are on special for boxing day[br]

I’ll be in Europe for the summer so im not sure whether i should do the silk sheet or the sleeping bag? Any ideas?[br][br]Grand European 26th May 2009[br]

I’m with nsilva. on this one. I will be there in summer so will i really need a sleeping bag?[br][br]Nicole[br]Grand European July 2009[br]+ Britain & Ireland September 2009[br]+ Greek Islands

I was the same, umming and erring on whether or not to take one - im doing the red star in june. I managed to pick one up from Anaconda (in Innaloo -Perth) which was a $90 on sale for $30 when they had their opening sale. You should be able to pick one up on sale though for about $60. The one I got is for ‘0’ deg, but can go to -5 degrees - but thats not an issue in the summer anyways. [br]Then I figure we can sell it when we get back home if we dont need it anymore - or even sell it to someone through this forum :)[br][br][br]Red Star Special: June 14th, 2009 and Espresso Italia: September 13th, 2009

You were lucky to get it for such a bargain! I’m still looking into it so if i find any worth checking out i’ll let you all know. ;D[br][br]Nicole[br]Grand European July 2009[br]+ Britain & Ireland September 2009[br]+ Greek Islands

Yeah if even i came across a bargain like that i’m still not sure whether i’d go the sleeping bag or just a sheet?[br][br]The more space i have in my bag the better and i’d rather not buy something i will only use once!![br][br]Grand European 26th May 2009[br]