Sleeping bag Grand European

I’m a bit unsure.
Do we need to bring a sleeping bag on Grand European or not?

Hey, you don’t need to take your sleeping bag anymore…!! They have got bedding for majority of all the Euroclub tours except ones that go to Greece! Which Grand European are you going on??

Hi Cass,
Thanks for that. Just wanted to make sure!

Going on the 28 day one leaving London on June 14

No problem!

Awesome! So soon!!!

Hey guys,

Just to confirm - You are required to bring a sleeping bag on your EuroClub trips if your trip does Flotilla Sailing in Greece, bedding will be provided in all other EuroClub accommodations.

Cheers,
Topdeck Team

Hi Topdeck :slight_smile:

I know that you say you only need a sleeping bag for euroclub trips doing flotilla sailing. However I’m doing the red star special in July and in the tour info on your website it says that a sleeping bag is required as some hostels/camp sites in scandanavia don’t provide blankets? Is this still the case? Or will we not need a sleeping at all?

Thanks!

Emily

Hi Emily,

We should have posted the rest of that sentence :)…

You are required to bring a sleeping bag on your EuroClub trips if your trip does Flotilla Sailing in Greece, bedding will be provided in all other EuroClub accommodations. Please note if you are on the Red Star Special, Northern Exposure, Russia Scandi, Scandi Express, Scenic Scandi you will need a sleeping bag also.

Hope this clears things up.

Cheers,
Topdeck Team

Thanks :slight_smile: I’ll shall go out on a sleeping bag hunt now!

hey topdeck team!

so we are on the grand european tour that leaves 5th july, we dont need to bring a sleeping bag with us do we? many people going on this tour?? we will be meeting you guys at the Mister bed bagnolet hostel on the 5th :slight_smile: see you there!

Hi Kya,

See our post above :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Topdeck Team