Should we get a UK Heritage pass

Just wondering if its a good idea to get this pass??[br][br]Thanks[br]Casey

Hi there. My boyfriend and I brought one before we went to the uk! It was great, we didn’t have to fork out money to get into places while we were there so it was easier to budget! It just depends on how many site like that you plan on going to! they send you a map and book so you can plan to look at stuff you might not have planned to see! We had a seven day one and that go us into most castles and historic sites in scotland and stonehenge and stuff in London. [br]Also the best thing we did was pre pay for heaps of other things like madame tussuds and whiskey tour. It ment I could pay for them when I had good pays before we left and it left our spending money for spending and food while we were there! Hope this helps!

hi casey[br][br]i got one of these and it was great!! it also allws you to skip the lines - which was fab for the edinburgh castle, stonehenge, etc.[br][br]what i did was i looked at where i was definately going to, and found out what the entry fees would be and see if it worked out cheaper. for me it did, but the fact that you can skip the lines is great!![br][br]My parents are heading to the UK soon and I’m gonna get them one as well :)[br][br]Leeana[br]Canberra, Australia[br]Spirit of Europe 16 Sept 08[br]+ London Stopover[br]+ Edinburgh Minibreak