Security with Camping Tours

Hi all, im doing the Istanbul to London on the 1st August, I was wondering if any one else has done any camping tours what the security is like on the tours? Has any one had any problem with theft? Are there any ideas people can help out with making sure everything stays safe?[br]Thanks :slight_smile:

ive done a 22 day camping tour and security was never a problem. i wouldn’t worry at all. [br][br]i suppose just make sure your tent is zipped up when you leave and always keep your passport with you or really you could keep the most valuable things on the bus - they always keep it locked, plus your on it almost every day.[br][br]but i wouldn’t worry! a random person would be an idiot if he tried to get into a tent knowing that any number of 35 or so people from a group could come out and see them.[br][br]Europe Unplugged *July 2008[br]Alps & Matadors (Part of Pioneer) *June 2009[br]Northern Exposure Club (Part of Red Star) May 16th-June 6th 2010[br]Athens to London Camping June 7th-July 3rd 2010