School Of Rock Tour August '16 Ex New Orleans :)

Hey Everyone!!

My name is Larissa, my friend Steph and I are heading over the the States for the first time in August 2016 to do the School of rock tour departing New Orleans on 11/08.
We are both from South Australia and wondering who else will be on the same tour as us?
Would be good to get to know everyone!
So looking forward to it :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Hey there!!
Iโ€™m Jess, and Iโ€™m going on the same tour as you, departing from New Orleans on 11/08 this year :slight_smile:
Iโ€™m from Sydney and going alone so it will be great to meet some Aussies on the trip! Iโ€™m staying in New Orleans on the 10th of August and also staying in New York for 6 days after the tour ends.
Canโ€™t wait to meet you both!

Hi @JessieKB!! Yay! Only 126 days to go before we leave!! My name is Larissa Hibberd on facebook, feel free to add me!! We get into New Orleans on the 9th and stay in New York after the trip aswell :slight_smile: SO EXCITED!

Awesome :slight_smile: the more I plan my trip the more excited I get! Especially for all the food I plan to eat.
I think I added you, in my photo I have blue hair if that helps :slight_smile:

Hi Girls :slight_smile: I am doing this trip too!

my name is jess and i am from perth :slight_smile: i am going to be in new orleans a few days prior and in new york a few days after.

I am doing this trip solo also :slight_smile: yay more aussies haha no matter how far away i travel we all seem to find eachother :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey Jess!!

YAY! Not long now!!
Im heading over to New Orleans on the 09/08 leaving from Sydney and flying over solo as my friend Steph is arriving the day after now.
When do you fly over??

Canโ€™t Wait!! :slight_smile: Add me on FB Larissa Hibberd! :slight_smile: x