School of rock October - November 2016

hey guys
I am strongly considering booking for school of rock this coming October. I will be traveling alone and am hoping to talk to others who are also joining the trip. also looking to stay in NY for two extra days.

Hey @alanapeel,

We are looking at doing the School of Rock ex New York on the 9th October!

Hi Everyone I’m Amy.

My partner and I have just booked this tour leaving 9th October 2016. Super Excited.

I have set up a facebook group so we could all get to know each other a bit before we go and see what plans people have for before and after the tour.

We will be travelling from Perth, Australia we have some time in the USA before and after the tour. Will be in New York for about a week before the tour starts.

If you would like me to add you to the face book group let me know your details so I can find you or you can look the group up and request I add you School Of Rock 9th Oct 2016 Departure Ex NY.

Look forward to meeting you all.

Regards
Amy.

Hey,
Change of plans, I’ll will be doing the southern charm tour instead in November.

Have you decided yet if you are doing school of rock? :slight_smile:

Yes I think it is a definate :slight_smile: Have not booked it yet but will do so in the next few flights! Flights are all finalised! Fly into New York on the 5th October and out of LA on the 1st November :slight_smile:

Hi Tamara,

That’s exciting :slight_smile: If you def doing the tour and want to join the facbook group to meet others that are going on it then follow this link and request to be added.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1714922348793460/

Regards
Amy.