School Of Rock 9th Oct 2016 Departure EX NY

Hi I’m Amy.

My partner and I have just booked this tour.

I have set up a facebook group so we could all get to know each other a bit before we go and see what plans people have for before and after the tour.

We will be travelling from Perth, Australia we have some time in the USA before and after the tour. Will be in New York for about a week before the tour starts.

If you would like me to add you to the facebook group let me know your details so I can find you or you can look the group up and request I add you School Of Rock 9th Oct 2016 Departure Ex NY.

Look forward to meeting you all.

Regards
Amy.

Hi Amy!
Me and my partner just booked this tour as well! Would love an add to your FB group :slight_smile: h_sabic@hotmail.com

Hana

Hi Amy,
Am unable to find your group on Facebook?
My partner and I are also looking at doing this tour.
Regards,
Emma

Hi Emma,

What’s your email address and I’ll add you to the group or you can go to this link and request to be added :smile:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1714922348793460/

Look forward to getting to know you.

Regards
Amy.

Hey Im Kate, 34 (young at heart lol), Aussie and Im doing the Road Trip tour so Im guessing I’ll depart New York on the 9th with you guys. I was planning on getting to New York with my friend on the 5th but she cant come anymore so I will be alone! If anyone is keen to catch up beforehand let me know, would also love an add to the page :slight_smile: