Russia Scandi and Spirit of Europe

Hi,[br][br]My sister and I are going on the Russia Scandi tour departing from Berlin on the 3rd June 07… Just wondering if there is anyone else online doing this tour?? [br][br]We are Aussie’s, I am 26 (turning 27 while we’re away), and my sister Sage, is 21. This is Sage’s first trip overseas and my third and we are really looking forward to it. (I am counting the days!!)[br][br]We will also be doing the Spirit of Europe tour from the 3rd of July leaving from London… We have got 9 days in London before this tour and would love to catch up with any one going on the Spirit of Europe tour!! We will be staying at the Globetrotter on the 2nd July, the night before our tour departs!![br][br]Can’t wait!!![br][br]Cheers[br][br]Fern[br]8-);D[br][br]

Hey Fern, it looks like you are joining us who are on the Red Star tour that leaves Berlin on June 3. Look for the post titled ‘Red Star’ started by Matt Pemberton-it has the fire/flaming symbol on the folder.[br][br]About 10 of us who are probably on the same tour bus have made ourselves known there.

Hi Fern,[br][br]I am doing the Spirit of Europe tour that leaves on the 11th of September!![br][br]Where in Austalia are you from???[br][br]Thanks[br][br]Carissa

Im doin the Grand European leaving also on the 11th sep

Hi Carissa,[br][br]Thanks for replying…[br][br]I am from Central Victoria. I live in a small country town with about 3500 people… I’m a little bit country, little bit city!! My sister lives in Melbourne with our parents… What about you??[br][br]Can’t wait to do the Spirit of Europe tour!! Soooo many different countries, cultures and people to meet along the way!![br][br]Are you doing anything else while you are over in Europe?[br][br]Cheers[br][br]Fern:p

Thanks for that, I was asking as i went to school with a Fern and her little sister would be about the same age…so i was wondering if it was the same one. Her parents are still in Canberra last i heard!![br][br]Hope you have an awesome holiday[br][br]Thanks[br][br]Carissa