Russia and Scandi 29th June - 20th July

Who else is goin on this trip?? Its gonna be a blast!!

Who else is goin on this trip?? Its gonna be a blast!!

gday joey,[br][br] i’m going on the red star leaving on the 29th Jun, looks like theres a few buses leaving on that date, so may see yeh.

hey dmcozz,[br][br]thats sweet… my friend and i are staying in berlin at the wombat hostel for about 6 nights before the tour starts. when are u planning on getting there? Are u doing any other travelling?

hey dmcozz,[br][br]thats sweet… my friend and i are staying in berlin at the wombat hostel for about 6 nights before the tour starts. when are u planning on getting there? Are u doing any other travelling?

gday, back again joey.[br][br]yeh, just holidaying over there. only get to berlin on the saturday. guess i will be staying at the wombat, haven’t got to the city to book into the hostel yet. Will be in denmark for 8 days prior catching up with friends there. Was there 4yr ago and went to Roskilde music festival. Bugger that they are spread out over dk though.[br][br]should be good fun, you doing anything else besides tour and berlin?[br][br]Dale[br][br]

Hi Dale,[br][br]whats dk??? This is gonna be the start of our trip, after this tour we are catching the eurorail to athens, prob gonna get off and have a look around prague and venice and whatever else we go thru. Then we are doing a two week contiki tour around the greek islands. From there my friend flys to switzerland then home and im goin to dublin to find some work hopefully!! Are u travelling more after the tour??

Hi Dale,[br][br]whats dk??? This is gonna be the start of our trip, after this tour we are catching the eurorail to athens, prob gonna get off and have a look around prague and venice and whatever else we go thru. Then we are doing a two week contiki tour around the greek islands. From there my friend flys to switzerland then home and im goin to dublin to find some work hopefully!! Are u travelling more after the tour??

Hi Joey, I’m doing the Red Star Special leaving berlin on the 15th June, where do you start you tour? Maybe you will be joining my tour as there are alot of tours in one if you know what I mean? Anyway, I’m Stacy, I’m from Australia, NSW, I wil be 24 at time of travel and I’m goin it alone, how bout you?[br]Stacy

hey stacy,[br][br]the russia/scandi tour starts and ends in berlin. I dont know whats goin on with the tours meeting up so its hard to know hey. it would be good to find someone whos on the russia/scandi one to know for sure! Is the red star special the really long one??

hey stacy,[br][br]the russia/scandi tour starts and ends in berlin. I dont know whats goin on with the tours meeting up so its hard to know hey. it would be good to find someone whos on the russia/scandi one to know for sure! Is the red star special the really long one??

Hey, Yeah the Red Star Special is the 36 day that starts and finishes in Berlin, starts on the 15th June and ends on the 20th July, if that is what you are doing or if your tours ends on the 20th, you will be on my tour. I have already talked to one girl on her who is starting her tour in Estonia I think and she is on my trip.[br]Anyway thats cool if you are on my tour, you travelling alone or with friends?[br]Talk soon Stacy

Hey Joey,[br][br]like dmcozz, I’m also on the Red Star leaving Berlin on the 29th, so we’ll prolly see each other for part of the trip! I’ll only be arriving in Berlin on the 29th, as I’ll hopefully be visiting Corsica the week before, but I’m going to assume that we’re all staying at the Wombats hostel that night, and look forward to meeting you all then![br]Besides that, my name is Robin, 23, from Nova Scotia, Canada, but currently living in Poitiers, France.

hey guys and girls, looks like some of us have a bit of extra time to kill in berlin since the tour looks like it doesn’t really start until late arvo and finishes up after brekky on the way back. Oh well, more time to explore berlin[br] hey robin, i see they have printed the itinerary for this years trips. see ours is listed as guaranteed departure now. least i don’t have to worry about it being cancelled. i think!![br] Anyone thinking about taking a video camera?[br][br]All i know that the time remaining won’t take long to pass by? all i know is that the last 4 weeks are going to very busy,:slight_smile: [br][br]dale

Hey Dale,[br][br]I got the itinerary printout too. It mentions a few things about Belarus visas and stuff, but our tour isn’t going to Belarus! lol. I think they just didn’t take the time to update it properly since last year’s Red Star went to Minsk instead of Vilnius. [br]I won’t be bringing a video camera, but I can take short videos on my digital camera. They aren’t the best quality, but I can’t afford a video camera anyways. lol[br]How’s the visa coming? My friend in Paris just picked mine up this morning, and is sending it by mail this afternoon! (also can’t afford the one day trip to Paris and back) So excited that it will soon be taken care of! [br]Less than two months! :):):):):)[br]

gday robin[br]ha, you must of read it in a bit more detail, didn’t even notice that part!:)[br]oh yeh on the visa, ummm???, travel agent was going to check up on it. hopefully the girl that did the organizing is back at work next week. i had to ask when they send out the tickets since i leave oz 10days before hand, will have to keep on their back about it once june hits because geez time will fly and before we know it, we will be on tour.;D i bet you are glad that you have got yours though;D[br] yeh, can’t blame yeh not getting a video camera, sounds like you have the same money tree as me, a bonsei tree!!!;D But in saying that i will most likely buy a video camera. just haven’t decided which sort yet. If i get a good one(h.definition)i might be able to send some of yehs some footage after the tour. I wouldn’t want to loose it though!!![br] [br]please don’t remind me;):p;D, only 6wks before i disappear. rain, soon, please, please!!!:slight_smile: got my bag half packed already. Plenty of bloody cords for different things though. [br][br]have a good day, catch yeh8-)

Hello again! [br]Sadly no visa yet… sigh. There was a problem with the mail. But hopefully I’ll get it by next week! lol. [br]Oh I wish I could buy a video camera! I have the feeling that there will be some pretty amazing/fun videos to take during the trip;D;D

Hi Joey, I’m with some of the other people on the Red Star tour but I’m sure we’ll all bump into eachother in Berlin before the tours start. I’m 18 from Canada and going alone so i cant wait to meet more people on our trips! See you in Germany![br][br]Kelsy

gday, haven’t heard back about my visa yet either. be ringing next week just to make sure. I don’t really want to have make extra trips to adelaide. Fuel is so so cheap!!!:slight_smile: [br] Video camera, yeh still deciding. Have to see what extras my computer may need before i decide on format. if i get my act together and still have everything i could try and copy some stuff to a dvd. high definition has its problems on where you can play it but[br]Anyway catch yehs later8-)[br]Dale.