Roomies

Hey all, off on the Essential Europe in 2 weeks! So excited…even though I haven’t found anyone on here yet who is going on the same tour…:([br][br]Just wondering, as I am travelling alone like a lot of people… did anyone ever have a problem with their roomate? Did you have the same roomate the whole time??[br][br]I’m not worried about not getting along…haha… just wondering if anyone ever had problems with one wanting to go to bed early, or having shower time conflicts, etc…

Hey Beets,[br]Usually your tour leader will send a room allocation list around the bus before you arrive at your accommodation. You just add your name to it. I was a solo traveller too so I tried to mix it up a bit and got to know most of the people on the bus and never had a problem with any of them. You don’t have to share with the same person/people unless you really want to. I haven’t heard of any horror stories yet about room shares on these trips so I wouldn’t be too worried.[br]Have a great trip[br]Christine[br][br]European Getaway 16 May 2009[br]Oktoberfest 18 Sept 2009

Hey beets … [br][br]I’m going on Essential Europe leaving London on the 18th August - are we on the same page… i mean tour ?? :)[br][br]AussieAnge[br]Essential Europe 18th August[br][br]

Aww…:frowning: No, I am on Aug.4th (this coming Tuesday!) Too bad we’re not on the same one…have yet to find anyone going on mine.