Rome pre-tour accommodation

Hi everyone, [br][br]I’m trying to find a good place to stay before the Bravo Italia tour in June next year. Does anyone have any recommendations? [br][br]Thanks :slight_smile:

you know that top deck does pre tour accommodation? I did mine through them in london (and im actually staying there for my entire time in London) i think its good to do it that way cos then you dont need to worry about trying to get to the departure hotel by 6am the morning of your tour :)[br][br]but thats just me :)[br][br]Leeana[br]Canberra, Australia[br]Spirit of Europe 16 Sept 08[br]+ London Stopover[br]+ Edinburgh Minibreak

Yeah thanks, I’ll look into that, the Italian tour only starts at 6pm the following day though so I have plenty of time to get to the hotel:) [br][br]I’m also staying at Globetrotter in London for my tour starting there, it looks like a great place to stay![br][br]Thanks again:)

hi Tammy[br]I am thinking of doing the Pronto Italia 2008 or the Bravo Italia 2008. The price isn’t listed for the Bravo tour. Can you please tell me the price?(I am thinking of going May or June. But I am leaning toward May).[br][br]Toya

Hi Toya, [br][br]For the Bravo tour in June I paid $2 485.00 (minus early bird discount of $248.50).[br][br]I was also trying to decide between Pronto and Bravo, but decided a few more days travelling around Italy never hurt anyone!![br][br]Happy planning!!:slight_smile:

Tammy,[br]Do you know the name of the hotel in Rome that you would stay at during the tour? I think I may end of doing the May 30 Pronto Italia tour. Not sure where we will stay in Rome. But I want to do a back to back tour with Busabout and there Rome hotel suggestion is [br]Camping Roma[br][br]Via Aurelia, 831 (km 8,2) [br]00165 Rome [br]Italy[br][br]Phone: +39 06 6623018 Fax: +39 06 66418147[br][br]But I havent heard any reviews on it. You can go to www.busabout.com to read accomendation suggestions for Rome in the chatroom.[br][br]When you find out the hotel TopDeck stays at for Rome can you email me? I want to compare the distance to the Camp Roma site.[br][br]Thanks.[br]Toya[br]lonelyplanet16@gmail.com [br]