Rome accomadation

Hi there, we are doing the Venetian Trail on the 2nd Sept 10 and we are looking for any decent place to stay in Rome for a couple of days before we kick off the trip. If anybody has any ideas that would be great.
Also whats the weather like around that time as far as what to shove in the old backpack??? We want to travel fairly light.
Thanks
Marc

hello! i have a tour in april and i’m staying in Funny Hostel in Rome for an extra night. This was my second choice; my first choice was The Beehive but they are all fully booked (FYI: only offer Mixed Dorm). I’m staying in Rome for an extra night after my tour ends, so I preferred to stay somewhere close to the Termini Station & within central Rome. They both have great reviews from tripadvisor (especially The BeeHive) & hostelworld.
I hope this helps.
anna

Thank you very much, i have already started to look at these places and will book something when we figure out how long we’ll be there. Have yourself a great trip.
Marc

[quote=15686]hello! i have a tour in april and i’m staying in Funny Hostel in Rome for an extra night. This was my second choice; my first choice was The Beehive but they are all fully booked (FYI: only offer Mixed Dorm). I’m staying in Rome for an extra night after my tour ends, so I preferred to stay somewhere close to the Termini Station & within central Rome. They both have great reviews from tripadvisor (especially The BeeHive) & hostelworld.
I hope this helps.
anna[/quote]

What a great website the beehive has. :smiley: