Roman Road Itinerary - leaving September 9th

I’m booked on the Roman Road tour leaving September 9th. I’ve been paid in full now for about a month, and still haven’t received my itinerary. I have contacted our travel agent, but was wondering if anyone might be able to provide me with some information, such as which hotels we will be staying at, and what optional excursions are available to us in each place we visit? [br][br]I was also reading the pre-departure information, and was wondering what is meant by “On all trips we have arranged extras not included in the trip cost. These are usually organized on a group participation basis and should be taken into consideration when budgeting your spending money”? Is this aside from the optional excursions? If anyone could provide a bit more detail on that, I would really appreciate it.[br][br]Thanks!

hey i paid in full when i booked - which was november last year… the documents are based on your departure date. so depending on when u depart, u should actually get them 2-4 weeks out.[br][br]Sucks I know - I’m in the same boat! I’m hanging out for my docs too :)[br][br]The Extras are the optional excursions. If you look at ur tour itinerary, they should be on there :)[br][br]Leeana[br]Canberra, Australia[br]Spirit of Europe 16 Sept 08[br]+ London Stopover[br]+ Edinburgh Minibreak

Thanks Whirlsie! I saw those excursions, but it only shows France. Does that mean there’s no excursions anywhere else? I’ve read some posts on here about Wengen (going up the Jungfrau), so i’m surprised it doesn’t have that listed in the online itinerary…It sucks having to wait so long - we want to try to meet up with my sister in Rome, but not knowing where we’re staying doesn’t help…LOL.

hey Brandie, i got in touch with topdeck, and they told me that i need to give my Travel Agent my passposrt details and DOB before they send out the docs - which my TA didnt tell me about (and i never used to have to do that before when i worked there :-[[br][br]ANYWAY, so i’m gonna email mine through tonight, so, maybe try sending those through and just tell ur TA that apparently they need them… [br][br]I’m pretty sure they’re e-docs (so they are just emailed straight through to the TA and then they just print them out) so it shouldnt take too long for them to come through :)[br][br]Leeana[br]Canberra, Australia[br]Spirit of Europe 16 Sept 08[br]+ London Stopover[br]+ Edinburgh Minibreak