Roman Chariot August 14th...Anyone Going?

Hi Everyone, my sister and I decided to do this trip last minute and we couldn’t be more excited! We have never been abroad or out of California actually. We were wondering if anyone on here was also going on that trip, and if anyone has travel tips.[br][br]Thanks & Happy Traveling![br]Eryka & Shaina:)

Hi There[br][br]I am going on the europe uncovered tour which leaves on August 14th also. Apparently alot of those shorter tours get combined with the longer tours. Seeing as though we are leaving on the same day, we might be together to start with. Not sure, but we’ll see![br][br]Cheers[br][br]Kirsty

[quote]Originally posted by Kirsty_Lea[br]
Hi There[br][br]I am going on the europe uncovered tour which leaves on August 14th also. Apparently alot of those shorter tours get combined with the longer tours. Seeing as though we are leaving on the same day, we might be together to start with. Not sure, but we’ll see![br][br]Cheers[br][br]Kirsty[br][/quote]

[quote]Originally posted by ErykaV[br]
Hi Everyone, my sister and I decided to do this trip last minute and we couldn’t be more excited! We have never been abroad or out of California actually. We were wondering if anyone on here was also going on that trip, and if anyone has travel tips.[br][br]Thanks & Happy Traveling![br]Eryka & Shaina:)[br][/quote][br][br]Theres a good chance I might be going… Im just kinda still deciding to either do Roman Chariot or Viva Europe or Roman Road. All leaving either 14th or 16th.[br][br]~Matt

Hi Ericka! (or is it Eryka?)[br][br]Its Matt! Kinda finally figured out this msg was fom you two.[br][br]Either way, i didnt gt anyones contact info thinkig that someone will eventually email it to me too. But was just wondering if you two had any or the contact infos?[br][br]If not then id like to get yours at least :). email me at mattng@gmail.com[br][br]Keep in touch![br][br]~Matt[br][br][quote]Originally posted by ErykaV[br]
Hi Everyone, my sister and I decided to do this trip last minute and we couldn’t be more excited! We have never been abroad or out of California actually. We were wondering if anyone on here was also going on that trip, and if anyone has travel tips.[br][br]Thanks & Happy Traveling![br]Eryka & Shaina:)[br][/quote]