Road Trip USA (ex. Los Angeles) | 6th June 2018 to 1st July 2018

Hey there TopDeckers,

So I’m really interested in doing the Road Trip USA tour next year, however I’m without a travel companion - which sucks!

I was hoping to find a fellow traveller or couple of friends who would be interested in spending a couple of extra days in LA (before the trip commences) & NY (after the trip concludes) to do some sight seeing/partying etc.

It would be awesome to make a few new travel friends, so don’t hesitate to send a message!

Cheers,

Ryan :slight_smile:

Hi Ryan, I am doing this tour but on the 29th of August till 23rd sept. I am travelling alone and looking for a travel buddy. I’m also in LA a week before it begins and staying in New York for two weeks afterwards.

Hey Katherine,

That’s awesome! I’m guessing you have already got everything booked for that date…?
I’m looking at arriving in LA at least 3-4 days before the trips commences, especially to get over all that jet lag haha. Still trying to work out how long to stay in NY.

Hi Ryan,

Yer I’m flying in on the 20th of August and leaving New York on the 12th of october. If your thinking about joining on my tour we could meet up in LA before the tour.

Haven’t book accommodation yet just flights.