Road to Marrakech 23rd December 2017

Hi there, I know this is probably really early to be posting, but just getting an idea of who might be looking at going on this trip… It’s going to be my 30th on this trip, so would be cool to have it with awesome people.

Hi Tess ! I haven’t booked this tour yet, but I am looking at going on the dec 23rd one as well. That’s awesome that you get to spend your birthday on tour, what date is it? :slight_smile:

Hey, im looking at booking this tour. Sounds like a pretty good way to spend your 30th.

I have booked this trip! It does sound like a great way to spend your 30th :slight_smile:

I was also thinking the same.Also what about the weather!?

Hi! I am booked to go on this trip! What an awesome way to spend your 30th! Look forward to meeting you! Astrid

Hi there guys! Unfortunately life has taken a slightly different route this year! I’m in full time employment and as such, london living costs and insufficient annual leave won’t allow me to do this trip :frowning: I’ll be looking to do a weekend away though for sure!

That sucks Tess! But make sure u do something special for your big 3-0! :slight_smile:

I’m looking at going on this trip - first time solo traveller and never done top deck!

Anyone can give me a preview what it’s like?

Ta

I’m booked on this trip. 23 from New Zealand. Am visiting family in Europe and then have a uni placement in London in January, so this should be a nice way to spend Christmas and the new year. Have done a Contiki and G Adventures in the past, but this will be my first top deck. Look forward to meeting you all