Red Star Special June/July 2008

Hi[br]Is anyone looking at doing this tour either 29 June or 6 July?[br]Or has anyone done it and can they offer any advice?[br]I haven’t booked yet, I am still making a decision about which one i want to do, but I would love to hear from some people who have done this tour and what they thought.[br][br]Cheers[br]Sandy

Hi[br]Is anyone looking at doing this tour either 29 June or 6 July?[br]Or has anyone done it and can they offer any advice?[br]I haven’t booked yet, I am still making a decision about which one i want to do, but I would love to hear from some people who have done this tour and what they thought.[br][br]Cheers[br]Sandy

Aruguably the best tour I have been on, and if you want something a bit different from visiting only big cities, this tour is the way to go. They have changed it a bit from last year.[br][br]If you want to take a peek at some sample pictures, copy and paste (clicking might work) the link.[br][br]http://www.flickr.com/photos/mervyn_s/collections/72157603431966690/

Hi, I’m Stacy and I’m doing the Red Star Special on the 15th June, I’m really looking forward to it.

Gday there people, i am also doing the red star. i have booked for the 29th June. Can’t wait, should be good fun. [br]Cheers ;D[br]Dale

Hey![br]I just booked the Red Star leaving June 29th! So excited! A little nervous too, I must admit, but very excited indeed.

hi there, so sandyb,what date did you end up deciding on? and hello fellow traveller in divine_apathy. thats two of us, wonder if anyone else out there? be all good fun i am sure;D[br][br]wont’ take long to come around either,[br]:sunglasses: