Red Star Special Departing Aug 5th

Hey everybody,

Anyone booked in for the Red Star Special leaving Berlin on the 5th August. I’m an Aussie living in London and will be travelling on my own.

Looking forward to meeting all of you!

Hi Erin - I’m doing the Russia Scandi tour that I believe forms the first 6 days of the red star special :slight_smile:

I’m also travelling solo and after my trip will be settling down in London.

You can find me on fb, madusa_123@hotmail.com.

Chat soon
Amanda :slight_smile:

Hi Erin,
I’m also on the Aug 5 Red Star tour and traveling by myself… I’m from Canada.
Jenna

Hi everybody,

I’m Sonja, from Germany, travelling alone and I’m doing the ‘Northern Exposure’ which is the first 22 days of this tour (finishing up in Tallinn).

See you all in Berlin! … only 5 more weeks to go… :slight_smile:

Hi Erin, nice to meet you :slight_smile:

Not long now :slight_smile:

Hey guys,

My name is Simon and I’m from Newcastle Australia. I’ll be doing the whole Red Star special tour. Can’t wait to meet you all. Just over a month to go!!! :slight_smile:

Hey Simon, that’s awesome!! I’m doing the Russia Scandi which is the first 6 days.

I’m from Sydney :slight_smile:

I’m on fb under Amanda Povse.

You travelling solo?

So excited and nervouse, ESP for Russia lol

Chat soon :slight_smile:

Hey guys,

Only a month to go now! I’ve booked my flights and arrive in Berlin in the morning of the 5th, anybody else also planning to do that? Perhaps we could meet up during the day before we start?

Erin

I’m keen for that Erin. My personal

Stupid iPhone lol
Personal email is Amanda.povse@hotmail.com to arrange a catch up :slight_smile:

hey I will be there morning of the 5th as well !!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi all,

My name’s Seth, I’m an Australian and will be joining the group in Tallinn for the Russian Revelations section of the tour.

I am currently travelling through Europe on my own and recently completed the Roman Chariot tour as well (I had a blast).

I look forward to meeting everybody August 25th!

cheers

Hey everybody…

only one more week to go until our tour starts B-). I’ll arrive in Berlin on Saturday, 4th. Amanda will be getting in on that saturday as well…

Is anybody already there as well and wants to meet up for a drink or 2 in the evening?

Cheers Sonja :slight_smile: