Red Star Special 2010 - 8 Aug 2010

Any others planning to do this trip?

Red Star Special 2010
Start Date: 8 Aug 2010
End Date: 13 Sep 2010

Cheers.

There is a thread in the general forum for the July 11 trip if youre looking for more information

Booked.

Anyone else?

Hello,

I’m going on the Northern Exposure trip which covers part of the Red Star Special (starts in Berlin and finishes in Tallinn).

Hi, I’ve just booked on a trip - from Berlin to Oslo. I think that it may be part of this trip?? Leaving on 8 August. I didn’t realise that the trips were all linked. I’m going to feel like I’m missing out when I leave that’s for sure!!

I’m from Brisbane, heading on this trip alone and hoping that we’ve got a good group!!!

Hello! I’m heading on this trip alone too; really looking forward to it (or you could say v.excited!)

Where abouts are you from? Have you travelled alone before? Or have you done one of these tours before where we all stay in hostels? Twenty questions sorry :slight_smile:

Anyone else heading on this trip?

Hiya … I just booked this trip. Can’t wait :slight_smile:

Hi Fi,

It’s going to be a great trip! Are you going on the whole trip or just part of it??

I’m doing the whole thing … It looked way too good to leave early :slight_smile:

I’m doing the “Northern Exposure” subset of this tour which ends early in Tallinn.

I haven’t found a Facebook group for this trip yet so if there isn’t one, somebody should (or atleast someone doing the Red Star Special should) create one. :wink:

Anyway, my profile is http://www.facebook.com/peterloh.id.au . Feel free to add me if you’re on this tour (just let me know you’re on the tour too)! :slight_smile:

[quote=17450]Hi, I’ve just booked on a trip - from Berlin to Oslo. I think that it may be part of this trip?? Leaving on 8 August. I didn’t realise that the trips were all linked. I’m going to feel like I’m missing out when I leave that’s for sure!!

I’m from Brisbane, heading on this trip alone and hoping that we’ve got a good group!!![/quote]

Awesome! Can’t wait to meet you… I’m from Brisbane also!

I’ve done several tours like this, but its the first time with Topdeck. :slight_smile: I’m currently travelling through Spain alone… its really amazing and easy. Let me know if you have any more questions.

Hi Peter!

I’m doing the same trip as you - won’t be long now, can’t wait.

Hi Peter,

Great to see another person from Brisbane is heading on the trip! Can’t wait to hear about your travels through Spain, I haven’t been there!!

Only 50 days now til I leave!

D

4 weeks!! :slight_smile: xx

2 weeks til I leave for Europe!!!

2 weeks on Sunday and we’ll all be in Berlin! :slight_smile:

Hey Hey,

I’ve booked for the whole thing (Red Star Special) I’m from Melbourne, traveling alone also!

That’s great news! I think most people are from Australia who are coming on the trip -although I know some are already on their travels. I’m doing the Northern Exposure trip, so will be starting in Berlin and finishing in Estonia.