Recieving Itineraries for trips!

Hey, can anyone answer this for me? How long after you booked, or before your trip did you receive your trip Itineraries, and other useful information? I haven’t received much yet, and I leave in May, haha…wouldn’t mind knowing what’s going onnnnnn!

If you go to your trip description under additional information there is your trip itinerary, as well as optional extra and fun info

I got all my paperwork once they received the final payment from me. That was in February and my tour is in August. Just email Topdeck and i’m sure they will be able to send everything out to you, they have been very helpful. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the help!

I think you receive all the documentation/information when the trip is paid in full??

spoke to my travel agent yesterday, apparently topdeck are still processing the documents to get them out and we should be getting them in the next few days (im going on a May trip as well).[br][br][br][br]Lisa[br]Grand European 19 May 2009

spoke to my travel agent yesterday, apparently topdeck are still processing the documents to get them out and we should be getting them in the next few days (im going on a May trip as well).[br][br][br][br]Lisa[br]Grand European 19 May 2009

I paid for my trip (June 10) back in January and my travel agent has told me all my paperwork will be arriving this week (6 weeks before the tour). Can’t wait.[br][br]< European Pioneer - June 10 - July 16 2009 >