Question for Admin - Suitcase Luggage Size?

Hello,[br][br]This is a question for admin but If anyone else can answer this question or knows how strict they are on luggage size?[br][br]My suitcase is 72cm x 47cm x 28cm - is this size going to be allowed? I dont want to have to go out and buy a new suitcase but the size allowance on the pre-departure information states[br]70cm x 50cm x 25cm - so im over by 2cm on height and 2cm on depth (there is an expandable zip which can make the depth up to 33cms[br][br]Can anyone shed some light on this for me?[br][br]Thankyou

I’m sure that will be fine - if you read other posts on luggage size it’s the weight that matters more, not the actual size if it’s off by only a few centimetres.

There is the same topic on page 4/5.[br][br]If its out my a little - all good, just make sure not over 20kgs.[br][br]:slight_smile: I had the same question.[br][br]Spirit of Europe 23rd June 2009

20kg, not 29kg![br][br]< European Pioneer - June 11 - July 16 2009 >

I’m wondering if anyone knows how strict they are with the weight restriction 20kg thing?[br]Like do they actually weigh your bag?[br]I’m moving to the UK after the tour ends and I’m allowed to take over 23kgs on my flight, so it sucks that I can only have 20kgs on the tour. I just emailed the Generator asking them about leaving some stuff behind in the hostel whilst on the tour.[br]They responded: [br][br]You are able to leave your luggage here while you are on your tour. It will also be wise if you leave it on the top shelf.[br] [br]However please note that we do not take any responsibility if the luggage is damaged or stolen. Also all of our guests have access to the luggage room.[br][br]So I will DEFINATELY not be leaving my stuff at the Generator!! :)[br][br]Can anyone shed any light on this for me?[br][br]Cheers[br][br]Colina[br][br]…grand european…[br]…July 28th 2009…

Hey colina,[br]They werent strict at all on weight, you are the one that has to carry it.[br]I left a bag at the Generator but we were only gone 20 days. The luggage room at the hostel is phenomenal, each day it is filled to the brim with bags, if you found a good spot out of the way it would be safe.[br]If you dont have a MEGA suitcase you will be fine, there is only one small space on the bus for luggage thats why they say that size

From what ive been told and have read, you CANNOT go over 20kgs.[br][br]It does say in the pre-departure that any luggage over 20kgs, you will be asked to leave the excess at a secure luggage place in london (im guessing not the generator,lol)[br][br]Ring the Top Deck team, and write down the name of the person you speak to in case your tour guide doesnt let you take it.[br][br]Spirit of Europe 23rd June 2009