Pyramids and Beaches Dec 2nd 2017

Hey Everyone!

I was just wondering if anything else is booked on the December 2nd Pyramids and Beaches trip?

I’ll be travelling solo from Australia landing on the 30th November!

Hey!

I’ve booked this trip for the 2nd of December and travelling solo from Australia too! I’m from Perth.

Oh that’s exciting! I won’t be the only one then! When do you land in Cairo?

Hey I’ll be doing the same trip and leaving from Melbourne :slight_smile:

That’s exciting! I’m from Townsville, but will be heading to Cairo after I go to Kenya :grin:

No way!! I grew up in Ingham :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: so do you get into Cairo 30 nov?

That’s only an hour up the road! Good Italian festival :joy: And yeah, land on the 30th! Haven’t figured out what I’m going to do, or where I’m going to stay yet… When do you arrive?

I get in 5:30am 2dec and I think I’m getting a transfer to the hotel? Whenever you wake up we should meet up cause the meeting time isn’t till 7pm :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

That’s early! But I’m definitely more a morning person so I’ll probably be awake by 8am latest. that’ll give us plenty of time to meet up before 7pm. So excited for this trip!

I’m landing at 5:30am on the 2nd too! we might be on the same flight to Cairo if you’re stopping over at Abu Dhabi? :grinning:

I messaged you guys !