Pure Adrenalin tour 17th Nov 2016

Hey everyone, my name is Evan and I’ll be doing this trip from 17th-26th Nov. It’s my first time travelling solo, and I can’t wait! Ill be heading into Christchurch on the 16th Nov.

Would be nice to hear from anyone else on the same tour! :slight_smile:

Hi Evan,

My name is Lori and I’ll be on the same tour. I’m 22 and from Adelaide, have solo-travelled a bit before.

Looking forward to meeting you :slight_smile:

Hi Lori,

Awesome! I’m from Sydney. I can’t believe how quick it’s come around… Will you be flying in the day before?

Hey guys!

I’m Vernon. Myself and a friend Liam will be heading there today. See you all soon!!

We are from Perth.

Hey Vernon!
I’m heading from Sydney soon! See you soon!

Had the most amazing time on the 7 day Southern Explorer New Zealand! Tia and Leigh looked after us so well and made this trip an experience of a lifetime!! The itinerary is well thought out and features everything from beautiful scenic drives, night walks and superb photo opportunities to optional add on activities such as bungy jumps and skydives. This trip has something to offer for everyone and I could not think of a better way to explore New Zealand! Thanks Topdeck and thanks Tia & Leigh… this trip was unforgettable and I will cherish the memories forever!