Power point adapters

Hi[br][br]I bought a power point adapter the other day for Europe and on the back it says that it does not convert voltage. Seen as my ipod and mobile phone are charged from 240v power points is there some other adapter/transformer that i have to buy to convert whatever volts europe runs on (100 and something I think)to 240v. I don’t realy understand how it works so if someone could shed some light on the issue that would be great. [br][br]Thanks

i never paid attention to the whole volt thing. i brought a europe charger, and my ipod and phone all charged fine when overseas. hope thhis helps :)[br][br]Red Star Special: June 14th, 2009 and Espresso Italia: September 13th, 2009

A basic NZ/Aus to Europe adapter should be sufficient. Did the job for me in Paris a couple of years ago. You might like to get more than 1 incase you get the chance to charge 2 things at once.

ok thanks I think I’ll just wing it and hope it works

G’day all,[br][br]Anyone going on the Spirit of Europe Tour starting on 21 July 2009?[br][br]I am a first time traveller outside of Australia (hehe) so am really looking forward to it and a little nervous about it at the same time. [br][br]Reading other peoples “tips” has been great so keep em coming :)[br][br]Hooroo[br][br]Kelsie

I too am getting a regular AUS - Europe adaptor and hoping it works. If it doesn’t it’ll probably be simple enough to buy another one over there[br][br]Nicole[br]Grand European July 2009[br]+ Britain & Ireland September 2009[br]+ Greek Islands