Planning on living in the UK?

Hey guys,[br]Basically, after my trip and a little bit of extra travel in Europe, I’m planning to get a job (with a bit of luck) and live in the UK. Anyone else doing the same? Got stuff sorted like living arrangements, etc? Since I’ll be looking for somewhere to live as well as a job, I thought this might be a great place to find possible flatmates - anyone else looking to do the same?[br][br]Morgan[br]Grand European June 16 2009

Hi Morgan, Thats exactly what i’m doing. I have nothing organised though, figure i’ll start looking at places and jobs in late august after my tour. Gumtree.co.uk seems a pretty good source.[br][br]Andrew[br]European Getaway August 1st 09

Hi Morgan, Thats exactly what i’m doing. I have nothing organised though, figure i’ll start looking at places and jobs in late august after my tour. Gumtree.co.uk seems a pretty good source.[br][br]Andrew[br]European Getaway August 1st 09

Hey team, yup thats what me, my missus and two others are planning on doing - looking at Edinburgh as a base (we go there after the tour). Just got my visa accepted too, which means its official.

Hey guys,[br][br]I’m doing the same thing :)[br]i have my 2 year visa all sorted and ready to go.[br]I actually went through an agency here in australia called global work and travel co. They basically place you in a hotel in england where you live and work.[br]They guarantee placing you and I have found it the best option for me because finding somewhere secure to live and work is pretty important in this ‘econconomic crisis’ (as i constantly keep being reminded) :)[br][br][br]Colina[br][br]…grand european…[br]…July 28th 2009…

Hey guys,[br]yea I’m doing the same thing. Ditto with this “economic crisis” so I decided to look at live in nannying/mothers help job where you get free board and food. [br]But I’ve got a 2 year visa which came through last week (yuss!) and gonna hopefully flat afterwards![br][br]Sarah[br][br]London to Athens - part of Mega European[br]August 30 2009

Im doing the same thing… Andy i see we r on the same tour!! Im a (young/new) teacher so i have an agency im going through but still dont know where to base myself so i dont get all the “hard” school but still have the night life!

Hey Everyone,[br]I am booked on the Summer Fun and Sailing tour and get back the end August early September. So i am pretty much in the same boat as you guys.[br]what tours are you guys on ?[br][br]

Wow there seems to be quite a few of us! I didn’t realise so many people were doing a similar thing to me :)[br]That’s great :)[br]Im doing the Grand European leaving in 6 weeks![br][br]…Colina…[br]…Grand European - July 28th 2009…[br]?The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.? - Saint Augustine

European Getaway Aug 1st-20th 09!!

Grand European june 16th! Not too worried about being disorganised getting a job, but would be good to know there’s some people who will be looking for flats as well![br][br]Morgan[br]Grand European June 16 2009

July 28th Spirit of Europe.

Hey guys,[br][br]l’ll be living in London for about three months or so after my tour finishes. l’m doing exchange for a semester at a London uni so l’ll be “studying”…[br][br]Spirit of Europe 1st September-24th September 2009